Home General Discussion

These Box deals

are insane...d.X or Shorty? that's the only real question for me

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Must resist ..... just dropped 130.00 4 hours ago with Andy ................ No Mas No Mas
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    man, I've blown my budget so bad it's not even funny lol Can't afford to get anymore cigars until next month!
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    They're freakin' killin' me here! I have zero budget! Padilla 1932 lancero's and Miami toro's for $100? Damn!!!
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    The singles just got me. I need more cigars like I need a swift kick in the nuts.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Rochambeau!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    I think I hear Diesels callin'...
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Sweet lord...
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Dammit.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    And when you factor in the 10% discount...
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Heinous!!!! Bros these are killer deals! Screw it, I'm taking back my wifes Christmas presents And hitting this up. Ccom needs to offer their own line of credit.... Oooooooh Aaaaaaaaalex :)
  • Whoa now Jetmech...I can barely control my Ccom purchases as is. I don't know what would happen with a Ccom Credit card. hmm Ccom CC with extra 5% discount and some reward points...
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    tommyspanky:
    Whoa now Jetmech...I can barely control my Ccom purchases as is. I don't know what would happen with a Ccom Credit card. hmm Ccom CC with extra 5% discount and some reward points...
    Oh hell don't damn us all!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Oooooh reward points.....
  • docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    Ok, ccom keep the deals coming but now you're going to have to offer some humidors with huge price cuts. I can't smoke fast enough to keep up.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    docedwards:
    Ok, ccom keep the deals coming but now you're going to have to offer some humidors with huge price cuts. I can't smoke fast enough to keep up.
    seriously... I had an empty 150 count that I just sold... oops... Coolidor anyone?
  • Love the Triple A's. Only have 4 left but not really enough room for a box. I'm going to try anyway :)
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Dont forget free shipping too!!!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Dont forget free shipping too!!!
    now you're just being mean.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    I didn't even bother resisting, just got the Gurkhas, the Diesels, and the COTM membership. F it!
    Light 'em up.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Did I miss something about deals on Diesels?
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    sightunseen:
    http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=837
    JCizzle:
    I didn't even bother resisting, just got the Gurkhas, the Diesels, and the COTM membership. F it!
    you sir, are my hero.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    JCizzle:
    you sir, are my hero.
    Figure I'm SAVING money, so it was actually wise to do it. I keep telling myself that... :-D
    Light 'em up.
    JCizzle:
    kuzi16:
    JCizzle:
    you sir, are my hero.
    Figure I'm SAVING money, so it was actually wise to do it. I keep telling myself that... :-D
    reminds me of the comic strip where Opus the Penguin was lulled in by an infomercial.
    - buy "x" amount save 10%
    - buy "x+y" amount save more
    the old "the more you buy the more you save!" thing. in the last strip of the comic his house was full of junk and he was holding a bill for thousands of dollars. the thought balloon read "but think of all i saved"
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    ejenne87:
    sightunseen:
    Thanks. Part of me wished that you never showed me this page...
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    sightunseen:
    ejenne87:
    sightunseen:

hahaha, seriosuly man
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Padilla 1932. I know that's what I'm getting
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    sightunseen:
    ejenne87:
    sightunseen:
    I hear ya bro. My cigar budget is pretty much gone but my heart keeps telling me to get a box of those Padilla 32 Lanceros... We will see if the wallet can win this time (I hope not, but don't tell my wallet)
  • ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    very tempting but my cigar money is out until sometime in early january. what is really tempting me is that man o war golf towel haha
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Jumped on a couple of boxes of the Diesel Unlimiteds and the 5 Vegas AAA. Tim also put together a couple of box samplers for some Man O War's. These box deals are awesome.