Home Ratings & Reviews

Hammer & Sickle - Moscow City

Anyone try these cigars yet. I was at my B&M tonight and the owner pointed me towards these full bodied cigars. I havent tried one but i picked up 3 to try. I would be interested to hear if any one has tried these and what they though.

He also told me the wrapper will only be available for 3 more years.

I think these are the ones i got Click Here

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    RaschNuts:
    Anyone try these cigars yet. I was at my B&M tonight and the owner pointed me towards these full bodied cigars. I havent tried one but i picked up 3 to try. I would be interested to hear if any one has tried these and what they though.

He also told me the wrapper will only be available for 3 more years.

I think these are the ones i got Click Here
    There were no pictures... but they sound good. Let us know what you think, when you fire one up.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    What did they run you per stick?
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Cool name.
    Light 'em up.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I like the Hammer + Sickle line quite a bit. Good price for a cigar made by Davidoff.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have all of their sticks from IPCPR. One comes in a sweet granite or marble box. My samples are unbanded and I am not sure of all the names. I think they wrote on them for me. I need to get to these. Have heard good things.
  • firetruckguy:
    What did they run you per stick?
    They were $10
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    I have seen photos of them, would love to try and get my hands on some..
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    in Soviet Russia, cigars smoke you.
  • so i had one of these last night. Good thing i ate a good dinner before hand. Even on a full stomach made me a little dizzy. Few burn issues trying to get it going at the beginning but all and all a good smoke. Flavors wasnt focusing to much on them but seemed like leather was at the front. Looking forward to trying another once its not freezing outside.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    The B&M I just went into were talking these up, too. I didn't try one since I had never heard of it and there were plenty there that I already knew I wanted to smoke, but the owner sure had nothing but good things to say about them. He said they have been getting a lot of positive feedback as well. They were about $8.50.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    bigharpoon:
    The B&M I just went into were talking these up, too. I didn't try one since I had never heard of it and there were plenty there that I already knew I wanted to smoke, but the owner sure had nothing but good things to say about them. He said they have been getting a lot of positive feedback as well. They were about $8.50.
    They are made by Davidoff, or were blended by Kelner. I can't remember which it is, but the original release/regular H+S line is very good. It has a sweet fruit note like a lot of Fuente cigars, combined with the musky, refined flavor that Davidoff cigars are known for.