Home General Discussion

My Confession

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have been here on Ccom for a long time and have really enjoyed the forums and making new friends. In all this time I have never once placed an order with Ccom. I have felt a little guilty about this. I finally broke down and ordered 2 boxes of cigars yesterday from Ccom. It wasn't anything in particular holding me back from buying. I called a few times but they didn't have what I was looking for at the time. Thank you Ccom for your patience with me. Now I feel better.

Comments

• ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Don't worry man, if I remember correctly Ren was the same way, but he was still a helluva guy and a great BOTL
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Part of the problem was all the BORKs who kept bombing me. I ran out of room and didn't need to buy.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Well, I'm fairly certain none of us NEED to buy. I know I probably have enough cigars to last until the apocalypse. =)
    I am excited about my first order. Got a box of something I really like and something I have wanted for a long time. Can't wait for them to get here.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    So what did you order?
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    You've been a CCOM customer... just more of a subcontractor.
    zoom6zoom:
    You've been a CCOM customer... just more of a subcontractor.
    Haha yeah, I have pimped them a few places and a few guys here have ordered for me.

I got a box of 5 Vegas Miami and Padilla Cazadores. The box bedlam is too insane to pass up. I am thinking of maybe getting another 1 or 2 boxes of something else. Scared my wife will kill me though.
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Congrats on your first order. And speak for yourself about having enough cigars! ;) I would be jumping ALL OVER the box bedlam if I had any money. Glad you guys are getting yourselves squared away.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    I think I'm in the opposite situation; spent a ton of money, then signed up for the forums and COTM membership.
    Light 'em up.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    This is the 1st online place I have ordered from. Others were B&M's or crappy direct marketing houses.
    So ummmm do you get an email when your stuff ships? My payment went through and my order was emailed to me but no shipping confirmation. Not sure what the norm is.
    Nevermind I checked my account on here and see it went out. Can't wait to get these.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    jsnake:
    Nevermind I checked my account on here and see it went out. Can't wait to get these.

I am always amazed by how fast I get stuff from CCom. It is literally always second business day, sometimes even next day, with just regular shipping. If I order on a Thursday, I get them Saturday 99% of the time.
    I got an email shortly after asking. Supposed to be here Thursday. Thank goodness I am sending out some packages so I can make room.
    Got my first Ccom order that I have placed for myself yesterday. Happy with everything. Found a copy of Cigar magazine which is an excellent publication. I am reading it cover to cover. Thanks Ccom.