Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Go Navy, Beat Army

9 games in row. I would like to say congrats Army for actually being able to score a touchdown. GO NAVY!!!

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Butt Pirates suck. Guess the will win though.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    It should be called the US Army vs. US Navy men's department game. Men's department also know as the Marines. The actual Navy is the band and cheerleaders.

Seriously though I think the Army would have a better record against Navy if they got to pull from 2 of the armed services.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    No....it's army/navy. We let the marines play once and after the game they were told to hit the showers, for some reason they never ever came out. What could they be doing in there so long? Oh well, we tried.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    No....it's army/navy. We let the marines play once and after the game they were told to hit the showers, for some reason they never ever came out. What could they be doing in there so long? Oh well, we tried.
    I'll tell you what happened to those Marines, they were told that a war was going on and they needed a quick win. Enough said...
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    I'll tell you what happened to those Marines, they were told that a war was going on and they needed a quick win. Enough said...