Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Well I almost got to go to a football game this year.

GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
I finally got tickets to go to a Vikings game and I was so excited. Then a blizzard poo'd on MSP and caused the game to move to monday night. No problem, I can change things around. BUT WAIT, this morning the FREAKING ROOF COLLAPSED.

If there is a bright side, this may push us closer to getting a new stadium. And maybe my tickets will become collectors items in a few years.

Comments

• Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Bad news for me is I have Petersen and Forte on my fantasy team. Where are they gonna play, Detroit?
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I also have Peterson on my fantasy team, what the heck. It's fantasy playoffs for our league and I play the toughest team.
    Sorry you missed a game Goldy.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    It'll push the Vikings to move to L.A., maybe.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Luko:
    Bad news for me is I have Petersen and Forte on my fantasy team. Where are they gonna play, Detroit?
    Oops, was thinking Vikings play Chicago, but Chicago is going to be busy beating New England. So now with the extra day, Favre will play, throw 4 picks to the Giants, and NY wins again.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    JCizzle:
    I think this will force them to choose to build a new stadium or leave.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Sorry about you missing the game Goldy. If the roads are not too bad a buddy of mine and I were talking about making the trip to Detroit to watch this game for free!!! I will tell you how it is if we go.
  • Options
    Luko:
    Luko:
    Oops, was thinking Vikings play Chicago, but Chicago is going to be busy beating New England. So now with the extra day, Favre will play, throw 4 picks to the Giants, and NY wins again.
    so much for the bears beating up on new england muhahahah
  • Options
    Luko:
    Luko:
    Yeah, they really showed them. =D
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    JCizzle:
    Nah, my Chargers are going to move to L.A....at least that's the word on the street (for the last few years).
  • Options
    That could work.
    Light 'em up.