Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

For Sale: My Cigar Collection of app. 65 Cigars

All-

I am selling my cigar collection of around 65 cigars. I have recently been diagnosed with oral cancer, and would like to sell my cigars for both health reasons and to help cover medical bills.

All cigars were purchased by me some time over the past 2.5 years, and stored in a wine-a-dor at 67F / 67% . I will ship cigars within 24 hours of sale completion to your address. Pictures available here: Picture Gallery

Please send me any PM's with questions. Anyone interested in purchasing larger quantities (10 or more) of these cigars would be eligible for a respectable discount. I would be willing to part with the entire remaining inventory below for a significant discount if purchased all at once. Otherwise, prices for individual sticks are below:

Everything is sold! Thanks to everyone on this forum!

I have completed trades with other people on this forum before, and have a few posts in the Good Traders and Standup Folks thread.
Laker1963 | TheShaun | Phobic Squirrel | eBay Feedback

Again, please PM me with any questions. Thank you.

Update: I am scheduled for surgery in mid-January. The big threat with the kind of cancer that I have is recurrence... if I can get through 5 years without recurrence, then I will most likely get to live out my dreams of being a ripe, cranky old man watching Baywatch in my retirement. So, it's a waiting game at this point. Thank you everyone again for the well-wishes.

Comments

• Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    PM Sent. Hope I can help you out a bit.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Kent, Sorry to hear about the diagnosis buddy , my family will keep you and yours in our prayers . Let us know how you are doing - we care . Gene
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    PM sent. Sorry to hear about your health
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry to hear the bad news. I hope you recover and everything works out for the better for you.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Kent, wow, I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis bro'. I can say here that anyone who was thinking about these trades Kent has offered you can go forward with them in confidence. Kent is a standup guy and I have traded with him very successfully in the past.

Please keep us informed of how things are working out for you Kent. Our thoughts are with you sir.
  • Options
    Thank for the replies and well-wishes everyone.

I updated my original post with a link to a picture gallery, and added 3x cigars to the bottom of the list.

Goldy - I did not receive a PM from you.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Ok, I resent it.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Pm sent
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Sorry for the crappy diagnosis kent, and I want to echo what others have said - please dont disappear on us, and keep us posted as to how you are doing. Our prayers are with you.

PM sent to see if I can help out.

• Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    I'm sorry to hear! PM sent
  • Options
    Post updated with remaining inventory that has not been reserved.

And thank you everyone for the well-wishes. I am going to see a few doctors over the next few weeks, hoping for the best. I will update you all once I hear more.

Thank you again for all the personal support, and the support of the hobby which we all enjoy.
  • Options
    Post edited again with updates to unclaimed cigars.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Pm incoming
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Sorry to hear about the diagnosis, prayers are with ya. I'm on a buying hiatus til next year, but if they last I'll buy whatever is left that I can afford.
  • Options
    List edited again.

And self-bump.
  • Options
    hey bro,check up pm , thanks
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    PM to ya Kent!
  • Options
    Another PM to ya!!
  • Options
    Update inventory, and update on my status (in first post).

Thanks to everyone for the well-wishes, and to those who bought cigars from me!
  • Options
    Keep your head up Kent, and thanks for the update. I hope all goes fantastic for you with your surgery. Did the Dr. mention whether the type of cancer you are dealing with is ciger / cigarette caused?

PM sent bro'.
  • Options
    Thanks, Lakerdude. Got the PM.

And yes. The cancer I'm dealing with is a salivary gland tumor. Unrelated to smoking cigars, because nobody really knows what the risk factors for this kind of cancer are.

Plus, I have only really been smoking cigars for 2.0 - 2.5 years. And even then, I have about 2 per week. Doc says that really isn't enough to put me at increased risk for oral cancer.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Kent, they got here safe and sound.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    May you have a speedy recovery and whoop this thing!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    kent, thank u brotha, everything was packed amazingly and safe for the journey to illinois form jersey, i wish u all the very best, ull be in my prayers, and give us an update!! stav.. btw,the wine a dor looks beautiful, thanks
  • Options
    Kent - Everything arrived today. Thanks again!! It all looks good. Good luck to you and I hope things work out. Keep us all update to date if you can.
  • Options
    I got my package from you today Kent. Evertything looks good and safe. Thanks Kent, I do hope everything is working out for you. Keep us posted on your progress bud.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Here is hoping that we all look back at 2011 as the year that Kent totally kicked the *** out of the Big C in record time! Our prayers are with you brother!

• Options
    The Sniper:
    Here is hoping that we all look back at 2011 as the year that Kent totally kicked the *** out of the Big C in record time! Our prayers are with you brother!

+1