Home General Discussion

Damn You !Opus X Shark and Lost City

Why do these have to come availiable when Christmas is so close...... I can't spend any money on myself right now......... Hopefully their are still some left after the hollidays ( I know I know fat chance ) that I can scoop up. I'll keep my fingers crossed....

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    PM incoming to ya...
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    replied
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Zebra pm me also...
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Where is the Shark???
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Its mentioned as a single @ the bottom of Tims email.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    t_evan50:
    Can you PM me that email? I've asked before, but I can never seem to get on Tim's email list
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    xmacro:
    t_evan50:
    Can you PM me that email? I've asked before, but I can never seem to get on Tim's email list
    Yea, I'd appreciate it too. I've asked but never been put on it.
    PMs sent
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Thanks!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Hrm... What email? I didn't get no stinkin email.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I really want some :( Sad thing is, I might have popped on it if I didn't have to spend 250 dollars shipping stuff and possibly a new TV after I move (old one was broken).
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    You guys must have missed the price on the BBMFs... those suckers sell for $125 EACH at Casa Fuente... If Christmas wasn't a week-ish away, I would be emptying my savings account on FFOX, FFOXFX, FFOXLC... etc.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    You guys must have missed the price on the BBMFs... those suckers sell for $125 EACH at Casa Fuente... If Christmas wasn't a week-ish away, I would be emptying my savings account on FFOX, FFOXFX, FFOXLC... etc.
    What was this email everyones talking about and what was the prices?? Did I miss out on something? What was the bbmfs going for??
    Can someone pm with the email details plz thnx
    PM sent
    Diamondog:
    +1
    lcpleel:
    Diamondog:
    +1
    Can you two PM me your email address? I'll forward it to you guys. Wish I could hop on the deal myself, but I've sunk over 500 bucks on shipping and a plane ticket.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    can i get the email also. i thought i was on the list, but guess not.

Thanks!!
    zeebra:
    can i get the email also. i thought i was on the list, but guess not.

Thanks!!
    PM me your email address.
  • jakevtjakevt Posts: 10
    Hope you don't mind, but I pm'ed my email also.  Thanks.
    Does anyone know the limits on the singles? I'd grab as many as my lady would let me at that price. I mean you'd have to sit them down for some time but wow!
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Can someone send me the details too?
    Goldy:
    Send me your email.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Goldy:
    Send me your email.
    Done
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    The Cank:
    Why do these have to come availiable when Christmas is so close...... I can't spend any money on myself right now......... Hopefully their are still some left after the hollidays ( I know I know fat chance ) that I can scoop up. I'll keep my fingers crossed....
    I know. I'm so bummed. I can't swing it with x-mas shopping.. I would love to have even just one in my humi. Great opportunity but bad timing for me.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    The Cank:
    Yeah, it does suck...restraint was out the door for my last night..got a box of lost city then they asked if I wanted a box of anejos which I couldn't turn down ..... this habit is expensive lol
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Nick2021:
    The Cank:
    Yeah, it does suck...restraint was out the door for my last night..got a box of lost city then they asked if I wanted a box of anejos which I couldn't turn down ..... this habit is expensive lol
    wow, was this at a shop? I was never asked that when I bought my LC box's....
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    A big thanks to tim for helping me out.
    Someobody please PM me the email details again, I deleted by mistake, thanks.
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Diamondog:
    Someobody please PM me the email details again, I deleted by mistake, thanks.

PM sent