Home Non Cigar Related
Options

There was this certain kind of...

candle that I saw in a thread on here a bit back. Did a search only to come up fruitless. The candles were about 16 a piece and came in pint glasses and smelled like manly things (hunting lodge, cedar, etc.). I want one for the college apartment I'm moving into but seem unable to find them. help please!

Comments

• Options
    LeftFiveLeftFive Posts: 184 ✭✭
    It's not exactly what you described, but it reminded me of Hotwicks.

We have a different niche candle business, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of the stuff they're making. No idea about the quality, but the creativity and ideas are great.
  • Options
    that's really close, thank you. i remember seeing it in one of the man cave discussions and i've been searching still but can't find em. they come in like..pint size beer glasses and a couple of members on here have actually bought a few of them.
  • Options
    LeftFiveLeftFive Posts: 184 ✭✭
    ah, I was just looking at the hotwicks and they seem to be totally sold out anyways. Booo.
  • Options
    ah yes...i found them finally. The Castine Candle Company, Man cave Series. looks pretty good despite a little higher price tag. The other plus is that you get a beer glass when you burn the candle out.....I just saw your other post about your own candle business. Best of luck with that! Small business owning is surely difficult.
  • Options
    Check out the Odor Eliminator Candles at Cubancrafters.com. They're about $7 and they work as advertised. I've used them for about 2 years.