Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Trade for pipe tobacco

So there i was with a new pipe facing a world of pipe tobacco as broad as cigars thinking....damn...i'm a newbie again :). Without a clue on what to buy and most of it coming in large expensive(think buying a box of a cigar youve never had before) i now turn to my fellow botl's. Looking to trade cigars for a sampling of diffrent kinds of pipe tobacco. I'm interested in the aromatic and flavored side of the house. What ever you want to send is fine and i'll send you a cigar pack that i'll put money on that youll like...Armada will be one of them ;). Whatch think?

Comments

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    pm
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    How much pipe tobacco are you looking for? with the $20 you'd spend on an Armada I could buy you enough pipe tobacco to last you until next summer! let me know what you are looking for and I may be able to help out. The B&M here is the biggest pipe and pipe tobacco retailer in central NC and they blend a ton of their own tobacco (most of it's pretty good too).
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Yo Vinny, the b&m I go to has a pretty good selection of loose pipe tobacco, I can look into it the next time I'm there and pick up some for you. Let me know.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    If you're looking for flavored tobacco, try to get your hands on some Captain Black or Borkum Riff (none on me at the moment; gotta buy some). If you find something you like, go here to buy in bulk (really good prices): http://fujipub.com/momscigars/ Scroll to bottom for pipe tobacco
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    pm
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    J you got a PM. Thanks everyone else, i love this forum and all the great people on it. Evan, i may hit you up later about that, $20 wont buy you **** in CA :), atleast not where i live
  • Options
    minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    Hey Vinnie, I've got a shop over here in Monterey that has a decent selection of tobacco. Unfortunately I just bought my first pipe last weekend too, so I don't know crap about what's good and what isn't. At the recommendation of an older gentleman I grabbed two different types to try out. The two that I got sell for $3.25/oz. You've already got some offers out there, but if you want, I can run down there and grab a variety for you and ship them down to you.