Home General Discussion

And this is why I love my boss

This past weekend my boss was cleaning out his garage and found his old humidor he'd gotten a few years ago back, a nice 50 count with cedar lining. He doesn't smoke much anymore, but he knows I do so he brought in the humidor for me, score.

Comments

• Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    brotheradam:
    This past weekend my boss was cleaning out his garage and found his old humidor he'd gotten a few years ago back, a nice 50 count with cedar lining. He doesn't smoke much anymore, but he knows I do so he brought in the humidor for me, score.
    "I love my boss"
    "he'd"
    "his"
    "he"
    is there something you want to tell us?? :p
  • Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    p.s nice score :p
  • sol1821:
    brotheradam:
    "I love my boss"
    "he'd"
    "his"
    "he"
    is there something you want to tell us?? :p
    Lol, no, no, he's just a good guy.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smells like man love in this thread :P
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Nothing wrong with a little bromance.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    can i have your boss?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome man! I thought it was awesome when I got a stick from one of my bosses, a humi that's just epic!
  • docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    I am fortunate to have a job that I love and a great company to work for. They employ about 750 and for Christmas '08, (when business was at a standstill, we got $500. Last year it was $1,000 minus deductions and this year they made sure we all got $1,000 after deductions.