Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Diesel Shorty / Unlimited d.X Box Splits

I picked up a box of the d.X and was curious if anyone who picked up a box of the Shorty wanted to swap half boxes... Lemme know if you're interested...

I love both sticks but didn't have the room for both boxes... and if I start a coolidor right now, my wife may kill me...

Comments

• letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    I picked up a box of Dx's as well, if you would like to swap same for same I'll do it....lol
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    letsgowithbob:
    I picked up a box of Dx's as well, if you would like to swap same for same I'll do it....lol
    awesome... i'm in!
  • Laugh, Rob....nice use of a cert. I'm keep licking around buying a box of those for the $69 price and the Padilla Miami's for $99... IF it wasn't for the cost of my upcoming trip to Disney, they would already be here. :) Season passas/hotel is making a dent in the pocket, plus the wife would problable say something.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Mperconte:
    Laugh, Rob....nice use of a cert. I'm keep licking around buying a box of those for the $69 price and the Padilla Miami's for $99... IF it wasn't for the cost of my upcoming trip to Disney, they would already be here. :) Season passas/hotel is making a dent in the pocket, plus the wife would problable say something.
    Yep... I used the cert to grab the d.X and some of the BOGO singles (Morrow Castle and RP Connie)... the irony is I now have no room... but I'm putting my drawer full of Humi Pillows and some new tupperware to good use... i'm pretty sure I see a 48qrt Coolidor in my future... depending on how long this sale goes, I may grab a box of Shorties, since no one seems keen on trading any...
  • OK, pulled the trigger on the Unlimited...Ccom 2 day delivery upgrade plus the agonizing over the last week or so was enough.. Maybe I'll get a cert from a family member for the Miami's..
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 5 Vegas Miami and Padilla Cazadores if any of you fellas who bought other boxes want to split for any of those. Already sitting in the humidor.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Well Rob, I might be your man. Have almost a full box of Shorties. PM me what you have in mind and well get you some of these out to you.