Home Cigar 101

lighters

13»

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    iduno. i try not to. we may want alex to bring a verdict on that one. someone should PM him that question.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I'll shoot him a PM, see what he says.
    I got an answer to the CI question. While there is obviously some relationship they are not the same and they are competitors. Ccom would appreciate us not discussing competitors on the forum. Reasonable to me. Svenson was real nice about it too no attitude or anything. Just let me know the deal.
    i figured as much. I wouldnt walk into a ford dealership and start yapping on and on about how awesome the volvo is even though they are connected in many ways. they still compete.
    they way i see it is that cigar.com is the nordstrom of the cigar wold. Top of the line cigars, top of the line service. I love nordstrom. I love cigar.com.
    kuzi16:
    i figured as much. I wouldnt walk into a ford dealership and start yapping on and on about how awesome the volvo is even though they are connected in many ways. they still compete.

Good analogy. I was thinking if they were like Toyota and Scion(sold on the same lot) it would be fine, but thats not the case here. My understanding is they are not even as closely affiliated as Ford and Volvo.