Home General Discussion

Just took two **** out of rotation for 13+ yrs

My 5 yr old says that someday he would like to smoke a cigar with me when he's older. I told him only when he's 18. and his little sister who is almost four wants to be part of it so I put their names on one each of a Opus ****. I have a third I will hold as well to smoke with them if that day ever comes! Thats will be the longest commitment of my life. LOL

Comments

• SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    Wow that's awesome! Thats gonna be an amazing first smoke!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    That would be an interesting conversation to have.....an Opus as a first, make sure the floor is padded!
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    wanna adopt me?
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    he has good taste. :D
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    That will be the biggest test of will that I will ever go through.
  • Wow that is gonna be some smoke! I have my first limited edition Opus that Carlo Fuente gave me at the NY big smoke in 2000 still waiting.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    That's awesome man. I am doing the same thing for the day my son graduates high school. I've got 2 Opus in the humidor that I bought the year he was born. One for me and one for him. He was just born in 08 so I've got a looong time to wait on those!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    cooch36:
    Thats will be the longest commitment of my life. LOL
    ... other than the kids themselves....
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    cooch36:
    My 5 yr old says that someday he would like to smoke a cigar with me when he's older. I told him only when he's 18. and his little sister who is almost four wants to be part of it so I put their names on one each of a Opus ****. I have a third I will hold as well to smoke with them if that day ever comes! Thats will be the longest commitment of my life. LOL
    Now this is pretty cool. Make sure you come back in 18 years and let us know what you think of it, I think Kuzi and I will still be here... lol!

"Long ashes my friends."

• cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    LOL will due! I would love to see how It would do with that much age.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    cooch36:
    good idea, think I may have to do that as well for when my son becomes of age ;)
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cooch36:
    Beside some great cigars, you will be able to spend some really tremendous quality time with your sons. Enjoy!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Cool idea, though an opus is a hell of a 1st smoke.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    Cool idea, though an opus is a hell of a 1st smoke.
    after 13 years of age it probably will loose a bit of the power.
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Posts: 220
    Damn very nice man! That's gonna be one pimp'n first smoke!