Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I am the GREATEST BOMBER EVER!

INFIDELS!

Bow down before me - for I am THE MASTER OF THE CIGAR BOMB!

I was thinking of a way to spread some cheer during the holiday season, so I came up with the JINGLE BOMBS thread. But something was missing... it just didnt seem "epic" enough... the Sniper's Box thread is a heckuva thing to live up to. JINGLE BOMBS is good but...

And then it hit me!

The one infidel I could bomb to make JINGLE BOMBS truly memorable! MUUUUHAHAHAHA!!!

How fitting that he should be the first one that a JINGLE BOMB takes out!

Sorry infidels - no blasphemous Christian Holiday for you this year. Why? Because your Santa Claus - I KEEEEEEEEL HIM!!!!! MUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Comments

• PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Wow, bro. That really is insane and epic. Who really was the recipient?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Holy crap! So wait did you send the suit with it?
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Haha, love it!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Man, you blew most of the branches off his Christmas tree, just the trunk is left!!! Ha-ha-ha and ho-ho-ho, you are a great bomber Sniper. This is hilarious!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sniper your original game was pretty dang cool. No one has been able to pull off anything that compares. As far as epic master bomber..... I have been bombed by better. After all you only sent sunglasses and 1 stick. Don't get me wrong I am grateful to have been included in that and enjoyed the fun and the stick. I will agree the smack down you just gave to Santa is very worthy of an honorable mention but I have seen the generosity of these BORKs here when they all pull together. A few individuals really know how to bomb as well.

You have done much on your own though...... I say we need to put the epic most awesomest bomber title to a vote. Not saying you don't have my vote but there are some others here who know how to build WMDs!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    jsnake:
    Sniper your original game was pretty dang cool. No one has been able to pull off anything that compares. As far as epic master bomber..... I have been bombed by better. After all you only sent sunglasses and 1 stick. Don't get me wrong I am grateful to have been included in that and enjoyed the fun and the stick. I will agree the smack down you just gave to Santa is very worthy of an honorable mention but I have seen the generosity of these BORKs here when they all pull together. A few individuals really know how to bomb as well.

You have done much on your own though...... I say we need to put the epic most awesomest bomber title to a vote. Not saying you don't have my vote but there are some others here who know how to build WMDs!

hmmmmmmmmmm the SNiper rules the Best Bomber i have seen since being on the boards.... as far as the BEST bomb thats another story... I have not seen a Better Bomber.IMHO
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Sniper wins my vote!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Yea, Sniper and his introductory campaign was pretty epic...
    jsnake:

Hopefully Sniper reads this as me giving him a hard time and joking around. I realized it was like poking a pitbull in the eye with a stick. Eventually that pitbull gets loose and gets you. The sniper game was epic and no one has topped it. Keeling Santa....... well, that is one hell of a bomb and pic. I do give you props. All of the BORKs here appreciate your generosity and I am sure you have everyone's vote for the bestest everest. You have made the forums lots of fun.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    PsychoSJG:
    Who REALLY was the recipient? Why Santa Claus of course - for several weeks every year at least.

During the rest of the year, thats a good friend of mine named Chuck. He & I have been friends for very nearly 10 years, going back to our days in the Air Force. Chuck has always been a dude's dude so to speak - the kind of guy you give thanks that you know, because he sets an example for you and everyone else to aspire to.

What you see in the picture are Chuck's real hair & real beard. He starts growing them out in late fall of every year so he can be Santa. And Im not talking about no minimum wage brandy-stinkin Santa either! Chuck puts the suit on for the very best of causes - he's at the local military bases for the kids whose parents are deployed during the holidays, he's bringing presents to sick kids who are stuck in area hospitals during the holidays, abused kids, poor kids - you name the cause, and my buddy is leading the charge, red suit and all.

Every kid Chucks goes to see gets a present. EVERY kid. Every dime Chuck makes doing the Santa thing, he turns around & buys presents for kids with. I could go on and on about this guys heart, but suffice it to say he is really a one-of-a-kind, especially in this day & age.

A few months ago I started introducing Santa Chuck to real cigars - cigars you buy at gas stations dont count! LOL He is a mild guy (what else WOULD Santa be right? LOL) and just in case you play Trivia Pursuit, Verdadero is Santa's favorite cigar. So I bombed his big red butt with a new seasoned & ready to go humidor, a box of Verdadero's and some other connies for him to try.

And THAT's the story of how Santa Claus himself fell victim to The Sniper, kiddies! LOL Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! :-D

jsnake:
    jsnake:

Hopefully Sniper reads this as me giving him a hard time and joking around. I realized it was like poking a pitbull in the eye with a stick. Eventually that pitbull gets loose and gets you. The sniper game was epic and no one has topped it. Keeling Santa....... well, that is one hell of a bomb and pic. I do give you props. All of the BORKs here appreciate your generosity and I am sure you have everyone's vote for the bestest everest. You have made the forums lots of fun.
    I know you were goofing around Jake, and I got nothin but love for ya bro! Besides, there was one tiny yet important detail everyone who rallied to my defense (thanks for the love BTW fellas!) failed to mention...

Jake's right.

NOBODY beats the members of this forum as a group when they rally around a cause! Ask Ozzie after he got lit up with his cluster bombing last summer. Ask JoeyJoe how many sticks he has collected in order to bomb the troops with something nice instead of something that actually DOES go boom. H3LL, ask me as I sit here staring at a 100ct humi that is STILL stuffed full from when you fine fellas ended my Sniper game. BORK nation ROCKS!

Individuals? I cant even carry the cape of some of the super bombers around here. Ozzie & Joey I mentioned above, but they're pretty epic on their own as well. Nick, harpoon, j0z3r, ENFIDEL, wwhwang, lilwing, the list goes on and On and ON! And Im just mentioning people I have personally lost mailboxes to. LOL For Chrissakes, DiamondDog hit me with a fiver of sticks that retail for over $100 easy AND were so huge I could hit baseballs with them the other day for a music trivia win. Who does that?!?!?

I MIGHT have had the Best Game title belt for a while, until Renaissance Man (I REALLY miss that dude around here!) came up with the SAW game - now THAT was EPIC! LOL Me? Im just a guy who has a funny idea every once in a while. So thanks again for the love fellas, and believe me y'all get it right back.

Poking a pitbull in the eye huh? LOL Thats funny... br>
    Except this particular pitbull has your address.

And lives well within driving distance.

AND owed you a lil sumfin sumfin anyway for missing your 262 event this weekend.

Hit the sinister music fellas.... muuuuuhahahahaha!!! :-D

Chuck definitely deserved to be blown to bits. Thanks for telling us about him. Sounds like one heck of a great guy. If he really gets into "real" cigars with the setup you gave him maybe some of us here can bomb him later. Very deserving.
    jsnake:
    Chuck definitely deserved to be blown to bits. Thanks for telling us about him. Sounds like one heck of a great guy. If he really gets into "real" cigars with the setup you gave him maybe some of us here can bomb him later. Very deserving.
    He's purely the best person Ive ever known in my life, and this Santa thing is just one example of it. And if anyone wishes to bomb him, I would be MORE than happy to provide his addy (although that is TOTALLY NOT why I told y'all about him!). I think sending Santa a couple of your personal favorite connie's (every cigar he has tried that hasnt been a mild, he has not enjoyed) would be awesome!

How utterly sick minded am I that the thought of Santa Claus getting cluster bombed makes me giggle? LMAO!

The Sniper:
    PsychoSJG:
    Who REALLY was the recipient? Why Santa Claus of course - for several weeks every year at least.

During the rest of the year, thats a good friend of mine named Chuck. He & I have been friends for very nearly 10 years, going back to our days in the Air Force. Chuck has always been a dude's dude so to speak - the kind of guy you give thanks that you know, because he sets an example for you and everyone else to aspire to.

What you see in the picture are Chuck's real hair & real beard. He starts growing them out in late fall of every year so he can be Santa. And Im not talking about no minimum wage brandy-stinkin Santa either! Chuck puts the suit on for the very best of causes - he's at the local military bases for the kids whose parents are deployed during the holidays, he's bringing presents to sick kids who are stuck in area hospitals during the holidays, abused kids, poor kids - you name the cause, and my buddy is leading the charge, red suit and all.

Every kid Chucks goes to see gets a present. EVERY kid. Every dime Chuck makes doing the Santa thing, he turns around & buys presents for kids with. I could go on and on about this guys heart, but suffice it to say he is really a one-of-a-kind, especially in this day & age.

A few months ago I started introducing Santa Chuck to real cigars - cigars you buy at gas stations dont count! LOL He is a mild guy (what else WOULD Santa be right? LOL) and just in case you play Trivia Pursuit, Verdadero is Santa's favorite cigar. So I bombed his big red butt with a new seasoned & ready to go humidor, a box of Verdadero's and some other connies for him to try.

And THAT's the story of how Santa Claus himself fell victim to The Sniper, kiddies! LOL Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! :-D

That is a great thing you did there for your friend. I just did something similar for a friend and old co-worker of mine. I got him the CCOM humi, seasonsed it for him, put in a pack of beads, and put in a variety of 12 nice cigars. I never took a pic, I guess I should ask him to take one. But he was very appreciative, and speechless. It felt really good.
    The Sniper:
    jsnake:
    He's purely the best person Ive ever known in my life, and this Santa thing is just one example of it. And if anyone wishes to bomb him, I would be MORE than happy to provide his addy (although that is TOTALLY NOT why I told y'all about him!). I think sending Santa a couple of your personal favorite connie's (every cigar he has tried that hasnt been a mild, he has not enjoyed) would be awesome!

How utterly sick minded am I that the thought of Santa Claus getting cluster bombed makes me giggle? LMAO!

You didnt get that Radio Flyer Sled you wanted for xmas as a kid, did you?
    The Sniper:
    PsychoSJG:

I wasn't trying to belittle your awesomeness! You are a fantastic BORK and master bomber. You didn't miss my event. It is next month!! If you can make it let me know. I might want to pass some sticks on to Chuck.

I have been on both ends of the spectrum. I have enjoyed sending out some bombs and when things were tight and life was kicking me in the nuts these guys here always sent a surprise my way. I can't tell you how often a crappy week was made better by the generous BORKs here. I have managed to pay a few guys back and have a list with a few names on it. I have to spread it out over time so my wife doesn't get mad.

Anywhoot didn't mean to derail this. Awesome bombing !
    The Sniper:
    INFIDELS!

Bow down before me - for I am THE MASTER OF THE CIGAR BOMB!

I was thinking of a way to spread some cheer during the holiday season, so I came up with the JINGLE BOMBS thread. But something was missing... it just didnt seem "epic" enough... the Sniper's Box thread is a heckuva thing to live up to. JINGLE BOMBS is good but...

And then it hit me!

The one infidel I could bomb to make JINGLE BOMBS truly memorable! MUUUUHAHAHAHA!!!

How fitting that he should be the first one that a JINGLE BOMB takes out!

Sorry infidels - no blasphemous Christian Holiday for you this year. Why? Because your Santa Claus - I KEEEEEEEEL HIM!!!!! MUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Mine doesnt compare to yours, but it made me want to share what I hit my old co-worker and buddy with. He already smoked 4, including a MOW and Diesel Shorty (I did not give him the lighter though) Photobucket
    I think you did great Psycho! Apparently your friend does too if he's already burned thru 4 out of 6 sticks! LOL Nicely done man!

I meant there were 10, and now 6 left. and thanks
    Not to hijack my own thread, but how are you feeling Psycho? Last I heard from you on the forums, you were all kinds of jakked up from surgery & associated medications yeah?

The Sniper:
    Not to hijack my own thread, but how are you feeling Psycho? Last I heard from you on the forums, you were all kinds of jakked up from surgery & associated medications yeah?

I really appreciate you asking. I'm doing pretty good, but I feel better than I am. Swelling is nearly gone, and I managed to go out and smoke a stick with my gf the other night outside my building and was fine. But the next day I made a 4 block round trip walk to the store, and my knee badly swelled up and hurt a Lot (not doing that again for a while). But surgery went well. The ligaments are slowly tightening back up, my knee cap was re-adjusted, and I have Grade 4 Chondromalacia Patella. The cartilage I have left was shaved down and smoothed out, but I still have a lot of degeneration of the cartilage and can just get cortisone shots until I get knee replacement. I also switched myself to Vicodins since I had approx 200 pills laying around haha, and all is very well now. I start physical therapy on tues. (sorry for the rambling, I get bored being stuck in bed, and I'm a lil high on pills right now :-) )
    PsychoSJG:
    The Sniper:

I really appreciate you asking. I'm doing pretty good, but I feel better than I am. Swelling is nearly gone, and I managed to go out and smoke a stick with my gf the other night outside my building and was fine. But the next day I made a 4 block round trip walk to the store, and my knee badly swelled up and hurt a Lot (not doing that again for a while). But surgery went well. The ligaments are slowly tightening back up, my knee cap was re-adjusted, and I have Grade 4 Chondromalacia Patella. The cartilage I have left was shaved down and smoothed out, but I still have a lot of degeneration of the cartilage and can just get cortisone shots until I get knee replacement. I also switched myself to Vicodins since I had approx 200 pills laying around haha, and all is very well now. I start physical therapy on tues. (sorry for the rambling, I get bored being stuck in bed, and I'm a lil high on pills right now :-) )
    No need to apologize bro - a year ago when I discovered these forums, I was laid up with ACL replacement #3 learning to walk again, so I definitely understand the boredom issue. And the cortisone shots (lemme guess - they gave you the ol "Oh, you're FAR too young for a knee replacement!" speech too?)... and the physical therapy.

Not sure what you had done exactly, but Im guessing a walk to the store prolly wasnt the best idea. Remember, this is your long term health we're talking about, no a flaming barbed wire death match my extreme rules amigo! LOL I know its BORING AS H3LL, but stick with the program and with any luck at all you wont have to go thru this again... and again... and again like I have. :-) Hope you heal up quick & well my friend, and if you need or want anything, shoot me a PM.

Always nice when people actually understand what you are going through instead of just saying "wow, that sucks" (though sucks they actually had to go through it). Ya, I'm 25 and they refuse to do the replacement because I'm "too young". "Replacements only last so long, so you'll have to have a lot of surgeries" "Good, then you'll make a lot of money off of me. Start cutting." I'd prefer the replacement now while I can take advantage of it and really use it." I just wish it wasn't so cold out so I can enjoy more sticks. I can manage to get to my car across the street just fine, but I waste a lot of gas warming it up for the heat (I've noticed that heating the stick up by resting it in front of the heater vents REALLY helps the stick. OMG it wakes up all the flavors. I do it every time I drive now.)
    LOL Interesting trick with the heater vents in the car, I'll give it a shot!

I hear ya on the knee replacement - why cant I have it NOW when I can do some good, before Im old & crusty, y'know? WHY do I need a knee replacement if Im already in a wheelchair or in a walker?!?!? I got the same "Oh, a replacement doesnt last forever" speech with each of my surgeries, which started in 1991. Got it again before knee surgery #6 last January. Hopefully you will get a good surgeon like I did - the changes in surgery & post op rehab have changed SO much, and this is the quickest and best I have ever come back from an ACL replacement. Keep me posted on how you're doing buddy! :-D