Home General Discussion

187 Torpedo??

New member here looking for some help. Someone gave me a "187" cigar today, but I'm not familiar with it at all, and there was no other identifying band on it. Anyone know who makes this one?

Comments

• DSF62DSF62 Posts: 5
    that's the one, thanks for the help. I enjoyed it but had no idea what it was.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Estaban carreras 187 is a great smoke.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    They come in Habano and Maduro..... I like the Maduro the best. And for the price, you really can't beat it.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    ...... oh, and welcome to the forums!
  • DSF62DSF62 Posts: 5
    thanks. I didn't think much about it when I got it, wasn't really expecting to like it so much. Turns out it is a great smoke, now I need to go find some more for the humidor. Looking forward to the forums.
    Let me know if you have trouble finding some...... my B&M carries them pretty regular.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    rBerezewski:
    DSF62:
    New member here looking for some help. Someone gave me a "187" cigar today, but I'm not familiar with it at all, and there was no other identifying band on it. Anyone know who makes this one?

several cigar shops selling 187 on the net. One of them had reviews on this ****** all you have to do is check which shop is cheap and willing to give you more discount if you buy it on boxes
    I give up!!!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    A necro troll?
    One God, One Truth
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    rBerezewski:
    DSF62:

several cigar shops selling 187 on the net. One of them had reviews on this ******* all you have to do is check which shop is cheap and willing to give you more discount if you buy it on boxes
    Seriously, do we have a "d!ckheads wanted" sign on the front door?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rBerezewski:
    DSF62:

several cigar shops selling 187 on the net. One of them had reviews on this ******* all you have to do is check which shop is cheap and willing to give you more discount if you buy it on boxes

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *