Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

what are you guys up to ?

s o I am out of town on business for the next 3 days but my wife tells me that all of these boxes keep showing up at the house and she told me a few of the names on return addresses and they sound like a few of the BOTLs on here. what are you guys up to ? anyways i will sort out the mass distruction that used to be my house in a few days when i get back.

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Cank:
    s o I am out of town on business for the next 3 days but my wife tells me that all of these boxes keep showing up at the house and she told me a few of the names on return addresses and they sound like a few of the BOTLs on here. what are you guys up to ? anyways i will sort out the mass distruction that used to be my house in a few days when i get back.

AHHHAHAHAHAA...hope your wife is well protected inside the house! Guys have been dropping bombs like crazy
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    A little birdie told me that you might want to ask your best friend about this one Brett. Some super sneaky stuff going on around here lately. That's all I'm allowed to say right now.
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    LoL Yeah I saw James last night as he had a big smirk on his face. I was wanting to know who the mastermind was......I'll get him back for this one.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Pics!
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Just posted them