Home General Discussion

Whoohoo!! New box of Deisel Unlimiteds..

arrived today..

Comments

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    The few I have sparked were really good. Enjoy!
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Congrats. I prefer the UC, but any Diesel will leave me smiling. Its nice gettin boxes. I just got a box of Ruinations, my second box purchase ever. So nice.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Cool, love me some Unlimited. The Diesel Unlimited was everything I had hoped the Unholy Cocktail would be when it first came out. Great smoke.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    j0z3r:
    Cool, love me some Unlimited. The Diesel Unlimited was everything I had hoped the Unholy Cocktail would be when it first came out. Great smoke.

I have yet to meet a Diesel I havent Liked! Rock those Bad Boys!
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Nice, which ones?
    Light 'em up.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    I wish they'd make a size with a smaller ring, maybe a 6-6.5 x 46-50. I'd probably buy a box then.

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    The size is the biggest reason these haven't really been a priority for me as well. I just do not enjoy smoking huge ring gauges. I would smoke a 50rg, no problem. Gimme a 6x50, and I will be all over it. For now I'm getting plenty of enjoyment out of the UCs with some good age on them. They turn into something really smooth and pleasant.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    I like the way bigger ring gauges look, but my jaw feels like it's going to dislocate after a while.
    Light 'em up.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    NICe! congrats! My d.X's are on their way... can't wait to fire one up...
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    I got a box the other day cannot wait to compair with UC!
  • Thanks!! Sorry, I got the D.x 5.7 x 56 (Laugh) Rob, the Hmi deal we made is going to be awesome...between both Humi, I can buy 3/4 more boxes...Padilla Miami's, and God of Fire are on the immediate list. maybe a box of Opus if I can swing it and a box of the Ruinations is a great idea.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    JCizzle:
    I like the way bigger ring gauges look, but my jaw feels like it's going to dislocate after a while.
    That's why I go with the d.x, sure it's a 56, but the head is maybe 50 max depending on how far down you cut it.