Home General Discussion

Hello form Jersey

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. Im Jimmy and I have been a member for a little over a year as i've been shopping with ccom. Great site, great service and great cigars!!

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of great knowledge, and there are a lot of great BOTLs and BORKs here (though an odd lack of SOTLS :P)
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Greetings!

I have been wondering about SOTLs, I haven't seen one yet!
    Light 'em up.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JCizzle:
    Greetings!

I have been wondering about SOTLs, I haven't seen one yet!
    Rare creatures, I'm told. Is it true they ride Unicorns?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Welcome Jimmy. Where in NJ are you from?
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Welcome.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Welcome!! This is a great community to be a part of. I'm still new myself and I've learned so much from everyone on here in the past six months. If you ever have a question just ask. The guys here will take good care of you!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the madness, Jimmy. Buy yourself a flak jacket and a PO box, just to be safe around here....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Welcome, great name NightHawk !
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Jimmy. Good to have you on board. This is a great place to learn and have some fun.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Welcome!!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Welcome aboard, this site becomes a daily habit, but a good one. Great information and great fun.
  • Welcome, Jimmy!!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Welcome from Florida!
  • NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    Thanks guys!