Home General Discussion

Hello

Hey everyone, Just wanted to introduce myself since I am new to the forum and recently purchased a few things from Ccom.

First I would like to say that the Ccom has a great website and is easy to navigate and spend my money (don't tell my fiancé)! Everything I have ordered came in great condition and fast!

I have been lurking the boards for a few days and reading through a ton of posts trying to familiarize myself with the happenings of the board and it seems that everyone is treated like family, Can't wait to hit up the next SoCal Herf and enjoy some cigars with fellow smokers. I can't believe i missed it, considering I live in Murrieta!

I also just smoked one of the Gurkha Symphony cigars that I got in a 5er and needless to say wasn't very impressed, i would have to say it was too mild throughout. Any thoughts on this cigar?

Regards

Comments

• Welcome to the boards. Alot of good guys here.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Welcome. If you want to try a fuller gurkha look for the legend.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Welcome to the forums. The only Symphony I've had I enjoyed, and I agree that it's a little mild. My favorite Gurkha offering is probably the Neplaese Warrior.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the boards. This is a great place to be. Anything you need cigar related these guys hear can answer it for you. Hope you stay around for awhile. I have not yet had the Symphony. I believe I'm getting a 5er as a xmas present from my dad. The only Gurkha I've had to date is the Monogram. I thought is was really good. Not real spicy with lots of leather then woodsy characters. The wrapper even had a slight sweet taste to it.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Welcome. This is a great board, and the so cal herfs are awesome. I highly recommend going. I make everyone I can. I didn't really care for the Symphony either. It was mild yes, but didn't have much in the way of flavor which is more what I look for.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Welcome aboard
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Thanks everyone!

I will have to definitely check out what else Gurkha has to offer.

and Russ55, that is exactly how i felt!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    welcome to the boards niko! a great group here! they can answer just about ANY cigar question...
  • Welcome dude, look forward to coming down and herfing with you when I'm down in So Cal.
  • welcome!!
  • welcome to the madness!!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Welcome to the group always room for another BOTL
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    Welcome friend, I too am fairly new. This is a great forum full of great guys and great info. I also found that cigar lacking, actually the only Gurkha I really enjoy is the black dragon. Not that I've had them all, I've had about 12 Gurkha blends and they have ruffly a trillion.
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    welcom botl!
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Welcome. If it's Gurkha, try a Legend or Black Dragon.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Niko! They make a maduro Symphony. Might be worth a shot.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Thank you everyone!

That Symphony Maduro might be tasty, I ordered quite a few different cigars to try out here on Ccom and can't wait to enjoy them.

I hope everyone has a happy holiday with plenty of 'Gar time! I know I will!