Options

BOMB!! Winner and side project!

2»

Comments

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Hayblet:
    In this same Facebook group we've started the Blame Hays project... got crappy weather? Blame Hays! Can't believe it's not butter? Blame Hays, too cold to smoke outside? Blame Hays... etc lol
    Are you serious - its ALL Hays' fault!

I KNEW IT!!! :-D

Bingo! That's why he MUST be taken out NOW! lol
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    LOL WTF!!! How the hell did I miss this? I seriously cracked up reading Puro's comments there... don't bomb me! Seriously! I'm sending bombs out just to make room in the humi! And I have no mailbox :(
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Hays:
    LOL WTF!!! How the hell did I miss this? I seriously cracked up reading Puro's comments there... don't bomb me! Seriously! I'm sending bombs out just to make room in the humi! And I have no mailbox :(
    No excuses you coward! You're fair game like anyone else! lol And you're such an easy target too...
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I leave the computer alone for a couple of days and I miss all this. Well, I am happy that I won something, thanks Brian and whoever put my name in the hat, I will remember this as I make room in the humi, AGAIN.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my winnings from Brian on list, see Good Traders thread for a contents list. Much appreciate bomb Brian, thanks.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    **deleted**
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..