Home General Discussion

CCom Purple Label lovers, your attn please!

I dont know how many of you noticed this, but this deal is WAY too sweet not to sing from the mountain tops!

CCom is running a "Two For One" sale on singles of select cigars - its on the list of cigar brands. One of these brands happens to be the CCom Purple Label, which has long been a favorite of mine, and a fave of a lot of other BOTL I know of.

When you get done doing the math, this deal shakes out to where you can get TWO BOXES of Purple Labels for about $5 more than one would normally cost you! Can anyone out there say "Time to stock up!"?

Im kind of an @ss cause now that I think about it, I suppose the same is true for all of the brands on there. But the Purple Label is special for two reasons..

1) The total price is $50. Thats D@MN near a BUCK A STICK for...
2) IMHO, THE BEST mild stick around, period!

Go forth and stock the humi's while you can fellas! If you love the Purple Label like I do, this one is WAY too sweet to pass up!

Comments

• Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    Time to stock up.

if only i lived in the states :(
    ive never tried the purple label actually lol
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I've never had any of the house blends either. Only ones I have are two or three Sungrowns, but it's too cold out.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The purple label is awesome.
  • Pacman84:
    The purple label is awesome.
    +1
  • ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    i've never had that one..its the only one i havent had...the houseblends are pretty good for the price on them...
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    If it wasn't for me being broke I would jump on this deal asap, the purple label is sublime, a great mild bodied cigar
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Blue label is mighty tasrty as well and on the box bedlam deal for 29.95 in churchill size and after COTMC its 26.95 ..... just a great deal .... both the blue and purple label ccom sticks are very tasty milds ..... I myself picked up a box of the blues and a handful of the purples.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a great deal on the Purple. In the Box Bedlam, they are also running the Corojo label for $29.95 a box. They are also a good smoke.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the purple label is VERY mild. i dont have a problem with that at all but i usually want a bit more power out of a cigar even if its first thing in the morning. however, i can see how fans of mild cigars would love this stick. there is good flavor to it.

...and at that price its hard to say no.
  • I done this with the blue and cuban label. I was looking on the box bedlum and done the math that the 2 for 1 worked out cheaper