Home General Discussion

oh ***,

ive got 10 diesel unlimited in the humi.
i picked them up yesterday, after they spent 3 weeks in the post.
its -5 outside and i really want one.
please tell me no
i know they need time to rest
but i want one
stop me please.
post yes or no if you think i should smoke one, ill go with the first post ;)

Comments

• ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    3 weeks is a long time, you should probably give them at least 3 weeks of rest after that. But, you do have 10 of them, and Ccom ships them humidified... I'm as on the fence here as you are brother. Sorry
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    I say go for it - how many BORKS can say they smoked a cigar after it was chilled at -5 ?
  • Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    xmacro:
    I say go for it - how many BORKS can say they smoked a cigar after it was chilled at -5 ?
    dude you're a stickler for punishment and i salute you . i will go outside now in my shorts and t shirt leaving my nice warm house and smoke one of those bad boys.
    if i die of hyperthermia its on you man its on you ;) :P
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ... Sol, I have to say pick a time when you can fully enjoy them. That's too nice a stick to rush through.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Do it! you have 9 more
  • I got a box earlier this week and could not wait to give one a go. I got to tell you, I loved the thick feeling of the heavy wrapper. The smoke was nice too, smooth all the way to the final 3rd. Then a bit harsh but I was almost done anyway. I was expecting a bit more spice but still a nice stick and I'm glad I have a box. As for the -5 degree, NO nO NO No...75 in south Florida.. Tonight, Jim bean black (neat), three fingers and a Rocky Patel Sun Grown. :) Resistance id Futile@
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    It's going to burn really poorly...
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Go for it. -5 Centigrade is nuthin.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    smoked that bad boy last night and it was awsome, really warmed me up. my sis took a picture of me smoking as she thought i was nuts sitting outside in shorts and t shirt, ill try and get it and upload it for you lol
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    atta boy
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Very nice. I think I would have done the same.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    I think we need a new badge around here
    xmacro:
    YES! something for smoking an entire cigar outside in below freezing temps! we can call it the masochistic badge haha
    ejenne87:
    xmacro:
    YES! something for smoking an entire cigar outside in below freezing temps! we can call it the masochistic badge haha
    bellow freezing centigrade or fahrenheit??
    are shorts and t-shirt a requirement?
    sol1821:
    ejenne87:
    xmacro:
    Well, being that the only thing that will change from C to F is the number you read and not the actual temperature, it shouldn't really matter. And I think shorts and t-shirts could be an extra add-on (like with the MOW badge) depending on you level of "bundled-ness". Just food for thought, anyone can feel free to take this and run if they would like to!
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    ejenne87:
    sol1821:
    ejenne87:
    xmacro:
    Well, being that the only thing that will change from C to F is the number you read and not the actual temperature, it shouldn't really matter. And I think shorts and t-shirts could be an extra add-on (like with the MOW badge) depending on you level of "bundled-ness". Just food for thought, anyone can feel free to take this and run if they would like to!

We've been doing it for years. I've had snow on my deck for a month now.....and that doesn't stop me.
    Happy smoking!