Home General Discussion
Options

BOOOO

I was looking forward to gift cards for cigars, but apparently they didn't get the message that they were to be Cigar.com. I got a JR Cigars and I have no clue what to get, I was eyeing the Diesel box special here...ugh

Comments

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I heard that JR had a decent deal on some Camacho Triple Maduros. Not that I am suggesting you buy anything from JR Cigars, as I think they are a **** company, but if you must then why not make it some really great smokes!
  • Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    I'll have to check that out. I don't wan't to spend money there either, but I doubt they will send me the cash to spend it elsewhere. The frustrating part is that they don't have one's I have tired before (outside of Cohiba and El Rey del mundo)
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    They have a decent selection, nothing you can't find easily elsewhere though. I like pretty close to them and I've been there a couple of times. Their people are rude, and treat everyone that's not a regular like they are some random knowledge-less loser. It's sad really.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    ejenne87:
    They have a decent selection, nothing you can't find easily elsewhere though. I like pretty close to them and I've been there a couple of times. Their people are rude, and treat everyone that's not a regular like they are some random knowledge-less loser. It's sad really.
    Sounds like my local B&M in St. Petersburg, minus the decent selection
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Pm sent
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    If you smoke a pipe at all they have the cheapest prices you will find on pipe Baccy but there selection is pretty limited.
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    Also I do smoke a pipe so if you want to trade cigars for the gift card PM me we may be able to work something out
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    i only got a $40 gift certif to. It was a mix of not knowing how much it really costs and not wanted to support the habit
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Lol, I got a subway gift card. Subway - kinda shaped like a cigar but really tough to keep lit...
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    Lol, I got a subway gift card. Subway - kinda shaped like a cigar but really tough to keep lit...

I prefer the parmasean oregeno wrapper.
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    I'd go with a nice well rested Italian Herbs and Cheese wrapper
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    PsychoSJG:
    i only got a $40 gift certif to. It was a mix of not knowing how much it really costs and not wanted to support the habit
    You mean "hobby"? ;-)
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭

xmacro:
    ejenne87:
    Sounds like my local B&M in St. Petersburg, minus the decent selection

Hey, have you ever been to Tampa Humidor?