Home General Discussion
Options

Box Bedlam

kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
I think that it would be really interesting to know how this deal turned out for CCOM ....... Not too much in detail, but so far the only box that has sold out is the Padilla Cazadores .... I am just curious to know and would not want to get anybody in trouble with pricing or anything but lets say that 20 boxes of the Cazadores were put aside for the deal and obviously they sold out they % would be 100% . I think that it would be interesting to see what was purchased my the masses here at CCOM?

Comments

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Personally, I got the Padillas, Diesel d.x, Gurkha Regent, and La Aroma de Cuba Robustos.

I think it was Alex that was saying the sale was very popular and they are considering doing a monthly rotation of Box Bedlam for 2011.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted to get more but I have no room and need to smoke what I have first. I got a box of Padilla Cazadores and 5 Vegas Miami.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    I grabbed 2 boxes of Diesel Unlimiteds and 2 boxes of 5 Vegas Triple A....I think I will grab another 4 or 5 boxes this week, now is the time to stock on dailies with these prices...
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    I picked up a box of DPG Cuban Classics, one of my faves!

• Options
    Box of Oliveros King Havana and RP Sungrown
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    There's 2-3 boxes on there I want, but the vitola is wrong; I'm hoping when the boxes change next month, the ring gauges get bigger and the sticks get longer
  • Options
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I'm curious about the RPs, I've heard good things.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    LeftFiveLeftFive Posts: 184 ✭✭
    I'm a fan of the Sungrowns, they're a very solid smoke, maybe a bit sharp at times.
    I picked up a box of Diesel Shorties.

I'm curious about the La Aroma De Cuba's, are they the old or new blend? I like the new one(with a red ribbon foot band) a lot; the old one is good too, but I don't remember loving it.
  • Options
    LeftFive:
    I'm a fan of the Sungrowns, they're a very solid smoke, maybe a bit sharp at times.

I'm curious about the La Aroma De Cuba's, are they the old or new blend? I like the new one(with a red ribbon foot band) a lot; the old one is good too, but I don't remember loving it.
    I'll have a look when mine get in, should be in tomorrow.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    JCizzle:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I'm curious about the RPs, I've heard good things.
    Yea.. They are pretty good
  • Options
    Joel_H.Joel_H. Posts: 101
    I picked up a box of the sol cubano cuban cabinets and will probably pick up another box or 2 of some other choices in the near future. thanks ccom
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    I picked up a box of DPG Cuban Classics, one of my faves!

Glen, if you can stay away from that thing for about a year, I think you'll be pleseantly surprised.
  • Options
    LeftFive:

Just came in, they are the ones with the red foot band.
    Light 'em up.