Home General Discussion
Options

Samplers

Any suggestions on where to pick up the best sampler, I have heard of the scorched earth samplers but don't see the listed anywhere on the site, I want a big variety of some tasty cigars to try!

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    While I must admit that there are a few sticks in this sampler that I have not tried yet, I have always thought the A.J. Fernandez Dirty Dozen sampler looked like an absolutely unbeatable deal. $30 for those 12 sticks is great imo and should provide a pretty good variety.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    There are more than enough sampler to try, or you can call up a rep here, tell them what you are interested in (wrappers, lengths, etc.) and create your own sampler and talk about price. The reps are the best thing about ccom.
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Calling a rep is probably my best bet, only problems is after the phone call I won't have any money left to my name!

Thanks for the advice I will have to make a call before the new year!

• Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    nikostewart:
    Calling a rep is probably my best bet, only problems is after the phone call I won't have any money left to my name! Thanks for the advice I will have to make a call before the new year!
    The faster you accept that ccom will take all your money, the easier this process will be for everybody. The first step is admitting. We all went through it. When you can finally laugh about it, you will officially be in the club.
  • Options
    Tell me about it, Only problem is convincing my Fiancée that this is a necessary expense and it is best that we "invest" now!

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Dirty Dozen is a good choice, also the Baker's Dozen, if it's still offered. If $ is an issue you can hardly beat the Thrifty Thirty, they're not the top of the line, but all good solid everyday smokes. I'm eagerly awaiting my Expert's pick Christmas sampler, as I've yet to try the Ave Maria, San Miguel, or the 5-Vegas Gold Maduro, and the other two are worth the $ without those! Happy hunting, and your Fiancee is probably going to develop a hate complex about CCOM anyway, so be sure to get her something she likes first, and you'll be a happier man!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    I will have to check those out, Thanks!

I bought her some Cohiba red dot Pequenos for Christmas, Probably not what you meant by something for her, but it was my best try to convince her.