Home General Discussion
Options

romeo y julieta museum edition

has any one heard anything about these cigars?

Comments

• Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    I bought a couple in an online auction because I think they look cool. I havent smoked them, but the one a pulled out looked nice.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I have not smoked one personally, but everyone I know that has seems to have about the same experience. Really impressive packaging. Good looking cigar. Burns fine. Tastes mediocre. Not worth anything close to the prices they fetch. Tastes like any other mild, but uninteresting General Cigar product.
  • Options
    docbp87:
    I have not smoked one personally, but everyone I know that has seems to have about the same experience. Really impressive packaging. Good looking cigar. Burns fine. Tastes mediocre. Not worth anything close to the prices they fetch. Tastes like any other mild, but uninteresting General Cigar product.
    Thats what i was afraid of the package was nice but i wasnt sure if the cigar was worth 40 bucks.
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Luckily I did'nt pay MSRP. I don't know how long it will be before I smoke one, I just think they look cool in my humidor. I guess I'm like some racoon, attracted to pretty colors and shiny stuff!
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:

My thoughts exactly without ever having smoked one. Always been enticed by the packaging, but I'm not prepared to spend that kind of money on a General Cigar product, knowing there are MUCH better cigars out there for MUCH less money.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    ug dan:
    Luckily I did'nt pay MSRP. I don't know how long it will be before I smoke one, I just think they look cool in my humidor. I guess I'm like some racoon, attracted to pretty colors and shiny stuff!

Now that right there is some funny sh_it !!! ROFLMAO !!!