Home General Discussion
Options

Poorly Cut Cigars?

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
I got these in the mail today, I'm not sure if these would be considered acceptable, but I can say I've never had any cigars that were in this kind of shape. Pay attention to the foot.. image

Comments

• Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    I see a red square, think the pic was inputted wrong?
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure with the pic, but the band kinda looks like a Ghurka and I know they have what's called a "shaggy foot" in which they purposely leave filler on the foot, to kinda give you a flavor difference in the first few puffs...
  • Options
    Garen B:
    I see a red square, think the pic was inputted wrong?
    what? eh, okay.. Lassy, thanks for the info, I guess I won't be sending them back.
  • Options
    My computer must be acting up or something, I really dont see anything but a red square. Some physical abuse should clear it up right quick.
  • Options
    Garen B:
    My computer must be acting up or something, I really dont see anything but a red square. Some physical abuse should clear it up right quick.
    lol, well they are on a baggie which is on a dark brown desk...
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    All I get is Geebee's red square (rectangle, actually), too.
  • Options
    Okay so what are you all telling me, I can't make it as a photographer?
  • Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    I'm getting the rectangle too, but you can see the pic he posted at this link
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    All I get at the link is the same red rectangle.
  • Options
    Crazy, it was working for me earlier, but now I'm just getting the rectangle there too. I think if you paste this into your browser it will work, but maybe not...

http://render1.snapfish.com/render2/is=Yup6aQQ|=up6RKKt:xxr=o-qpDGfX7RPfr=Uofrj7t=zrRfDUX:eQaQxg=r?87KR6xqpxQPJlxl00xnlGxv8uOc5xQQQePanPeP0oJqpfVtB?*KUp7BHSHqqy7XH6gXleJ|Rup6lQQ|/of=50,590,442
  • Options
    vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    Just get a red box that way as well.
  • Options
    Big DeanBig Dean Posts: 120
    Yeah, just a red box. If they are the Gurkha Shaggy Foot, this is a very good cigar in my opinion. Enjoy!
  • Options
    Thats weird that the url doesn't work, I can still pull up the picture, oh well. It's hard to see the bands, but it doesn't look like the Gurkha Estate Select Vintage band to me, they are a shaggy foot cigar of some sort. Just light the exposed tobacco and enjoy!
  • Options
    You guys are funny.. Yeah it's not a gurkha, it's a tabak especial toro... Well I don't know how to explain the pics issues...
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    The construction looks intentional with the exposed binder and filler. Try one out. Some ugly cigars taste great and burn fine..You may be surprised.
  • Options
    The browser paste worked for me, it looks like a shaggy foot especially since all the cigars are constructed that way. Can you get a clean pic of the band up?
  • Options
    wmaxhamwmaxham Posts: 80
    i dont think u would have 5 if they were unintentional. but eatch foot is a different length? so maybe it was intentional, but it was the rollers first time for a footy cigar?
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    looked at some tabaks at my local b&m sunday- looks like the same ones i looked at-they are made that way
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I don't know where you guys are getting all this "red square" crap. I see hot naked woman doing seductive things with various cigars.

OK, my imagination gets the best of me sometimes.
  • Options
    Rob1110:
    I don't know where you guys are getting all this "red square" crap. I see hot naked woman doing seductive things with various cigars.

OK, my imagination gets the best of me sometimes.
    lol...

thanks for letting me know about that gmill880!