Home General Discussion

Upcoming Daily Cigar Deals

2»

Comments

• t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    +4
    laker1963:
    Is Tim in today? I sent him an e-mail order for some of these today but have not heard back from him.
    I think he's out today. I forwarded mine to Kelly.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    I called up this morning and got a box each of the PDC and the Vintages. Now I just need to find room in the humi . . .
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    t_evan50:
    laker1963:
    Is Tim in today? I sent him an e-mail order for some of these today but have not heard back from him.

could you by chance give me kellys addy all I have is tims and I have an email pending for 2 days now.
    mfotis:
    t_evan50:
    laker1963:

could you by chance give me kellys addy all I have is tims and I have an email pending for 2 days now.
    pm sent. Altought I guess I just could have posted it. :P
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Gracias my good sir!!
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Kelly's pretty good about getting back to emails; she typically sends out a response around 11am EST, and from then on, she'll go back and forth with you, with about 10 minutes between each response.
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    I was really looking forward to today's deal. 50% more was a bummer. I'm not mad at anyone for errors, but I would ask that when you make a point to point out the upcoming deals, make sure everyone is on the same page.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    One2gofst:
    I was really looking forward to today's deal. 50% more was a bummer. I'm not mad at anyone for errors, but I would ask that when you make a point to point out the upcoming deals, make sure everyone is on the same page.
    Yeah, currently it is listed at regular price on the DD page... Typo.
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    docbp87:
    One2gofst:
    Yeah, currently it is listed at regular price on the DD page... Typo.
    I am now, officially, irked. Someone noticed the error and switched the price, but it is for Robustos, not Belicosos. Feels an awful lot like a bait and switch. Unfortunately Alex is probably out today, so this deal will expire before we hear from him.