Home General Discussion
Options

Your Plans for New Years and Your Cigar

2»

Comments

• Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    I'm going to spend time with the wife and kids, she actually said she wants to smoke a nice cigar! will probably break out a Behike for both her and I :) Then, it's of for goose hunting the next day :)
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Nick2021:
    I'm going to spend time with the wife and kids, she actually said she wants to smoke a nice cigar! will probably break out a Behike for both her and I :) Then, it's of for goose hunting the next day :)
    Oh man goose hunting!!! Now I am envious. I tired it for the first time this year. Didnt get one but man was that fun.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:

Hopefully I can get both in, gonna be a slow night so I should. I hope the pam 46 is more to my liking, it's cheaper.
    pheebs, I'm on my way, looks like you'll need help for sure...... Wink [;)]
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    sol1821:
    Alex Svenson:
    A bundle of Man O War Armada, Ruination and Diesel Unlimited came from AJ to the house for christmas, all 5 x 42 size which is right in my wheel house. At least one of each will be smoked tonight!! Look for a sampler of some of AJs best blends in this size next year!!
    damm man you're killing us.
    you read my mind i was going to ask if you could have a word with AJ to see if he could do this.
    I'm with Sol on this one! That size sounds amazing! I've often wished AJ would blend some of his really good smokes like the Diesel and MOW in a corona.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Nick2021:
    Oh man goose hunting!!! Now I am envious. I tired it for the first time this year. Didnt get one but man was that fun.
    If you're ever in the Lubbock, TX area you should give it a try here Alex :) They're like "flies" out here, they're all over the place lol...will smoke a MOW to celebrate after the hunt lol
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Not much of a NYE guy, but I will be herfing tomorrow with the Socal crew and watching ufc 125, so there will be a couple good cigars consumed. Tonight I'm just kicking back after a day of work with a nice H Upmann Magnum 50...I love this cigar. Be safe guys, let's do it all again in 2011
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    phobicsquirrel:

Hopefully I can get both in, gonna be a slow night so I should. I hope the pam 46 is more to my liking, it's cheaper.
    pheebs, I'm on my way, looks like you'll need help for sure...... Wink [;)]
    hey buddy, anytime.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Ive been sick for three days, Tryed smoking a Cigar Last night got half way through it blah...... im trying to get feeling better which I do a bit, We have opted for a Nice Lobster ,Rib Eye and Shrimp Dinner with asparagus and roasted Romsemary Potatoes and some football.
    New Years Day
    I have just finished rubbing down a Nice Pork Butt to slow cook tommarow with My Famous Hot Wings and Salmon,some more Shrimp , Dungenous Crabs to pick, Homemade Chips and Salsa/guacamole.. beenie wienies, and a Barage of 20 different Fine cheeses and crackers Some Bruschetta ,freat breads with Balsamic and Olive oil and an assoretment of Olives, for New years Day. Yeah that will help me get that Diet going!
    I may Attempt a Cigar but I doubt i waste a Fine one.
    Happy New Years Guys
    Damn dude!!! Where'd MY invite go?????? lol
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Hays:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Ive been sick for three days, Tryed smoking a Cigar Last night got half way through it blah...... im trying to get feeling better which I do a bit, We have opted for a Nice Lobster ,Rib Eye and Shrimp Dinner with asparagus and roasted Romsemary Potatoes and some football.
    New Years Day
    I have just finished rubbing down a Nice Pork Butt to slow cook tommarow with My Famous Hot Wings and Salmon,some more Shrimp , Dungenous Crabs to pick, Homemade Chips and Salsa/guacamole.. beenie wienies, and a Barage of 20 different Fine cheeses and crackers Some Bruschetta ,freat breads with Balsamic and Olive oil and an assoretment of Olives, for New years Day. Yeah that will help me get that Diet going!
    I may Attempt a Cigar but I doubt i waste a Fine one.
    Happy New Years Guys
    Damn dude!!! Where'd MY invite go?????? lol

Brother i have been sick as a dog you DO NOT WANT THIS ***! LOL Are you working tommarow?
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Hahahaha no i DON'T want that, but that food sounds MIGHTY good! I am indeed working actually... from 2:45pm on. Bleh
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I don't really get into holidays much but did enjoy a nice Gurkha Centurian that I got from Sandman awhile back that had almost 2 years of age on it, a month and a half shy to be exact.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    ENFIDL:
    I don't really get into holidays much but did enjoy a nice Gurkha Centurian that I got from Sandman awhile back that had almost 2 years of age on it, a month and a half shy to be exact.
    Nice glad you got a chance to smoke it.

NYE I had Ribeye, crab legs, baked potatos, salad, and cheesy veggies. Oh and don't forget the booze the gooooose to get loooose.

The following day shrimp, guac/salsa and chips, white chicken chili, cheese and crackers, apple and pumpkin pie, cookies, and other sweets. Oh don't forget more booze and beer. All while playing xbox, watching movies and football. What an awesome New Years. Oh and no cigar for me, just couldn't fit it in with all the company coming and going. Maybe I will get one in today or later this evening while watching football.