Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Bombs by Jetmech_63 and Rossdavey2

I just want to send a shout-out to Jetmech and Ross and thank them for the generous bomb. The bad news is I now have their address for my Fire Control system. lol Thanks Guys.......

Comments

• Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Glad you liked it bro! I've hadthat humidor in operation for about a year so it's all seasoned up. The gel jar was pre charged just before I shipped it too. Maaaaaay wanna re calibrate the hygro... Just in case. Enjoy the smokes brother, glad I could help out a fellow Chief :)
  • Options
    Thanks so much. I am going to take some pics and post them here.... I was wondering if it was seasoned. So how do I recal the hydro?
  • Options
    do a search on the forum for "salt test" tons of threads on it....pretty simple.
  • Options
    Or Elijah can show you how. i told him to help you sort through the sticks :)
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice way to take care of a new guy here.
  • Options
    Glad you got them. Thats a little back up lighter. I have one stashed in my truck,desk,coats, pretty much everywhere. Welcome
  • Options
    Pics, or it didnt happen lol
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Posting these for Shane:
    From Jetmech:

From Rossdavey:

Talk about two amazing upstanding BORK's! These are some of the best examples of why I love being here on CCOM with you crazies!
  • Options
    Quality! Glad you enjoyed em Shane! for those who were following it this was "Epic Bomb". Sniper may be the king of bombs but im the King of Newbie Bombs!!
  • Options
    Epic indeed, nice job Vinny & Ross, way to greet a new BOTL or BORK, lol.