Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Java

Anybody have any Java by Drew Estate that they are willing to trade? I've been wanting to try this but due to serious lack of humi space, Jetmech and Sniper are to thank for that, I would rather trade than buy any. If you do let me know what you'd like in return and we can work something out. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I've seen these around and been wondering how they are. Let me know what you think when you get a chance to try them. Sorry I do not have any or they would be yours.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    They are the only infused cigar I can stand. I have one that I can include in our habano split, but im sure you're looking for more than that.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    t_evan50:
    They are the only infused cigar I can stand. I have one that I can include in our habano split, but im sure you're looking for more than that.
    PM incoming. We seem to have pretty similar taste's from what I remember so this is good to hear
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    I've seen these around and been wondering how they are. Let me know what you think when you get a chance to try them. Sorry I do not have any or they would be yours.
    Will do brother, I've read really good things and have decided it's time to try it.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Anybody have any Java by Drew Estate that they are willing to trade? I've been wanting to try this but due to serious lack of humi space, Jetmech and Sniper are to thank for that, I would rather trade than buy any. If you do let me know what you'd like in return and we can work something out. Thanks!
    I've got one that I've been resting for a couple of months. Your more than welcome to it. Sorry I don't have anymore. I bought two to try and I already smoked one. The one I did have was very good and I am already budgeting for a box when I can. PM me your info if you want it and I can have it out to you Mon. or Tues.

Rob
  • Options
    Rob I may take you up on that brother. Let me see if anybody else has any. If I do I'll make it worth your while ;) Thanks man!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Rob I may take you up on that brother. Let me see if anybody else has any. If I do I'll make it worth your while ;) Thanks man!

No problem. Just let me know. I won't need anything in return. My pleasure to pass along a good cigar.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Only had the wafe, and honestly, it was okay, but I was actually looking (believe it or not) for MORE flavor from the infusion. It just (for me) delivered pretty straight forward sweet maduro flavors (I think it even has a sweetened cap actually), and not enough of the artificially added cocoa and coffee I wanted. Not a bad smoke though.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009:
    ENFIDL:

No problem. Just let me know. I won't need anything in return. My pleasure to pass along a good cigar.
    Rob you have a pm brother
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Bobbo2009:
    ENFIDL:

Rob you have a pm brother

Right back at ya!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I had the toro, but it the draw on it was so tight, that u couldn't taste anything. Ended up throwing it out and lighting up a different cigar....last time i ever tried this one.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    Hey, did you ever get the java sticks you wanted? If your still interested in trading for some let me know.
  • Options
    Smoky I got 2, I may be interested after I try these. I plan on lighting one up this weekend. Thanks!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Smoky I got 2, I may be interested after I try these. I plan on lighting one up this weekend. Thanks!
    let us know what you thought of it...since I like coffee, I might give it another try...only infused cigar I would try really...well besides a makers mark.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    Ok sounds good, I was not impressed. Tabak especial is better
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    SmokySuit:
    I can def. see how this would be the case for someone looking for coffee flavor. The flavor of the Tabak is way stronger (but good). For me, the Java is my fav. because it has less infused taste and more classic tobacco flavor with a sweet finish. And imo the conny java is the way to go. Just my 2cents.
  • Options
    SmokySuit:
    Smoky you have a pm!
  • Options
    Krieg:
    ENFIDL:
    let us know what you thought of it...since I like coffee, I might give it another try...only infused cigar I would try really...well besides a makers mark.
    I've smoked 2 now and loved them both! I'm not an infused cigar kind of guy but I enjoy this stick a lot. It's not a very strong coffee flavor in it, which I enjoyed, but just like Troy said more of a classic tobacco flavor with coffee in it and I tasted a sweet chocolate in there. I waited until I had both to say anything but I def think they are worth a second shot brother!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Krieg:
    ENFIDL:
    I've smoked 2 now and loved them both! I'm not an infused cigar kind of guy but I enjoy this stick a lot. It's not a very strong coffee flavor in it, which I enjoyed, but just like Troy said more of a classic tobacco flavor with coffee in it and I tasted a sweet chocolate in there. I waited until I had both to say anything but I def think they are worth a second shot brother!
    sounds good, I will probably give it a try then. thanks

"Long ashes my friends."