Home Ratings & Reviews

Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Had one of these couple weeks ago and forgot to post about it. I have to say this cigar is probably #1 maduro. Great stick, very well balanced. Definitely full bodied, I really had to take my time with it. I was at the cigar bar and asked the girl to give me a beer based on what I was smoking and she gave me a great beer, although now I can't remember what it was...it had a very nice sweet note to it. Went perfectly with the cigar. If you are a fan of maduro cigars, I def recommend giving this one a try.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    these are at the top of my list to try...
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I have 2 of these waiting to try. One for now and one to age. Sounds like it's right up my alley.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'm definitely wanting to try this one. Though I've got to say I'm a tad bit disappointed that they didn't include the "creo" in the maduro line.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I love the Tempus, I reckon the Tempus Maduro is a must try
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    t_evan50:
    I have 2 of these waiting to try. One for now and one to age. Sounds like it's right up my alley.
    These sticks should age very well, I also have one left, it's a magistri and I'm gonna let it sit for a few years.

"Long ashes my friends."

• ljlljl Posts: 819
    Thanks for the post. I'm a big fan of the tempus, I was wondering about these. Sounds like a new "must try"...
  • im a big fan of maduros havnt had the best look with Alec Bradley stuff but i think im going to order a couple with my next order and smoke one and let the others rest.