Home Non Cigar Related

Wait till the "photoshoppers" get a hold of this one......

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• LMFAO
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    It's still hard to believe that that man is the president of the United States of America...
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    cabinetmaker:
    It's still hard to believe that that man is the president of the United States of America...
    Cabby if I didn't know you I would think that comment racial motivated...

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    I know.... stupid Sox fans.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I'm already working on it. I got a big chicken drumstick, a big ol deek and something I borrowed from 2 girls 1 cup:). Well see how it goes...
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    stephen_hannibal:
    cabinetmaker:

Not to open a can of worms, but why? Nothing about his post would in any way suggest that the reason he feels that way has anything to do with race... And for you to respond to it that way seems to me to suggest only that you read that into it, without suggestion, because you were looking for that to be there.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    I'm already working on it. I got a big chicken drumstick, a big ol deek and something I borrowed from 2 girls 1 cup:). Well see how it goes...
    LOL
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So are we saying the President cant enjoy a snowcone which is just as American as baseball and hot dogs and apple pie...or are we just saying this is a funny looking picture?? I know we all do not have the same political views and I can respect that..I am just trying to figure importance of this post.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    ^ someone is going to be photoshopping some nasty stuff into his hand, no doubt.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    smoke em if you got em:
    So are we saying the President cant enjoy a snowcone which is just as American as baseball and hot dogs and apple pie...or are we just saying this is a funny looking picture?? I know we all do not have the same political views and I can respect that..I am just trying to figure importance of this post.
    This will explain how awesome photoshop can be

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    docbp87:
    stephen_hannibal:
    cabinetmaker:

Not to open a can of worms, but why? Nothing about his post would in any way suggest that the reason he feels that way has anything to do with race... And for you to respond to it that way seems to me to suggest only that you read that into it, without suggestion, because you were looking for that to be there.
    It's a joke. Am I the only person that noticed that everything was a "racial attack" on the president for like the first year or two?

I'm serious people would protest his policies and CNN was like is the Tea Party Racist?
    I have made my feelings known on him and his policies more than once.

• ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    xmacro:
    smoke em if you got em:
    This will explain how awesome photoshop can be

Love the second one
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Ewwwww White Sox. ;-)
    Light 'em up.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    lilwing88:
    If anyone does anything please let it be John Boehner's new gavel...that would be funny...
  • ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    my bro can work wonders with photoshop i'll see if he wants to mess around with this pic but nothing offensive
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    ellinas:
    my bro can work wonders with photoshop i'll see if he wants to mess around with this pic but nothing offensive
    Not interested, then. :-D
    Light 'em up.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Lolllllllllllllllllll----A microcosom of our current state of politics at this sad time. "Thanks for the photoshop offer, but if it cant be as vulgar and inappropriate as possible...Im not interested"
  • lol, Imna mess with this a bit.