Home Non Cigar Related

Im still around...

Laying low Key. Still dealing my my girlfriends sisters cancer issues, thats been keeping me and my girl busy. Having my own health stuff going on still too, so im doing a bit of a cleansing fast (which cut out smoking, drinking, basically all food.... fun times).. but, its all for the best. Ill be back to smoking soon with luck. I have been lurking on the boards here... keeping an eye on you guys. :)

Comments

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NYHCx516x:
    Laying low Key. Still dealing my my girlfriends sisters cancer issues, thats been keeping me and my girl busy. Having my own health stuff going on still too, so im doing a bit of a cleansing fast (which cut out smoking, drinking, basically all food.... fun times).. but, its all for the best. Ill be back to smoking soon with luck. I have been lurking on the boards here... keeping an eye on you guys. :)
    Good to hear from you bro. Hope things get better...I'm sure I can speak for others on here when I say you are in our prayers..Keep in touch.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    It's been a minute. Good luck with your cleanse.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To quote George Burns or Grocho Marx, I forget which, "I cut out smoking, booze and women, it was the worst five minutes of my life!"
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Good to see ya surface again man .