Steelers
    Pats
    Bears
    Falcons
  • Options
    Ravens, Pats, Seahawks, Falcons
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Ok here we go with week 2 of the Playoffs ...
    Ravens
    Packers
    Bears
    Patriots
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    OMG I think most of you are smoking some pretty powerful cigars to be taking Baltimore over the Steelers....I love full bodied sticks, I suggest sending them my way because it's obviously impairing your judgement ;)
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Diamondog:
    OMG I think most of you are smoking some pretty powerful cigars to be taking Baltimore over the Steelers....I love full bodied sticks, I suggest sending them my way because it's obviously impairing your judgement ;)

I am a Life long Suffering Cleveland Browns Fan,,,,,, even though I hate the Ravens because they are an Offshoot from My fabled Browns, I HATE the Steelers Like No Other sports Team I would NEVER root for the STEELERS... even if it means losing a Pool, I am no bandwagon Jumper from team to team thats a winner.... People that do that are FAKES in ALL areas of there lives usually! I remain True the Browns F$#^&* the Steelers! I wish CCOM wasnt in PA .....
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    ha! I didn't notice how many folks picked the Ravens... KC made them look REALLY good last weekend...

reminder that Krieg and PokerSlob still need to get their picks in for this week... I'll PM them as well
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    ha! I didn't notice how many folks picked the Ravens... KC made them look REALLY good last weekend...

reminder that Krieg and PokerSlob still need to get their picks in for this week... I'll PM them as well
    thanks for the reminder, I've had a lonnnngggg week. here are my picks:
    pitts
    Ne
    Chicago
    ATL

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    considering how many people outside of ATL consider ATL a joke still...find it funny how many of us picked them to win! (not saying thats bad or anything)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was born and raised in beautiful Kent, Ohio. I moved to Denver in 1986...I could not have expressed my feelings any better than you did with the above rant! Thanks Ozzie!
  • Options
    damn 0-4 this week! haha, oh well.
  • Options
    RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    coachjamie:
    damn 0-4 this week! haha, oh well.
    +1 lol
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    3 outta 4! I totally just picked the underdogs and crossed my fingers! LOL! I'm glad I was wrong about the Seahawks. My Bears kicked some butt!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    You picked against the Bears???? "YOUR" Bears that you didnt pick at home....against the Seahawks? Im all for winning contests, but to pick against your team, in a divisional playoff home game when they are the favorite seems less like trying to win and more like treason. Your pick could have effected the entire outcome of the game....as a fellow lifelong Bear fan, I am saddened.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    You picked against the Bears???? "YOUR" Bears that you didnt pick at home....against the Seahawks? Im all for winning contests, but to pick against your team, in a divisional playoff home game when they are the favorite seems less like trying to win and more like treason. Your pick could have effected the entire outcome of the game....as a fellow lifelong Bear fan, I am saddened.
    Don't worry, Vulch. I knew my Bears would pull it off. Just knew everyone else was gonna pick the Bears. So, on the off chance the Bears lost, I'd be ahead in his pool. Plus, whenever I bet with the Bears, they tend to lose. So, I didn't want to jinx 'em!
  • Options
    lilwing88:
    Vulchor:
    Don't worry, Vulch. I knew my Bears would pull it off. Just knew everyone else was gonna pick the Bears. So, on the off chance the Bears lost, I'd be ahead in his pool. Plus, whenever I bet with the Bears, they tend to lose. So, I didn't want to jinx 'em!
    sounds logical to me! maybe I should have done the same thing w/ my falcons! lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    So here are the standings:
    lilwing88 4
    robbyras 4
    Vulchor 4
    Krieg 4
    kingjk 3
    t_evan50 3
    diamondog 3
    redtailhawkoz 3
    raschnuts 2
    coachjamie 1
    poker slob 1

I rooted for and watched GB kick ATLs butt only to find out that I picked Atl... booooo!

here are this weeks games:
    Packers @ Bears
    Jets @ Steelers

since this is still anyones ballgame, I think we need a few tie breakers... so pick each game and give me a point total for each... Tie breakers will run in this order: Super Bowl points, NFC Championship points and if necessary AFC Championship points...

• Options
    RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    Since i am prob out of this.
    Packers 34
    Steelers 28
  • Options
    I was gonna pick the Packers, but then I saw this:

So, Bears (42) and Jets (35)
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Bears 42
    Steelers 38
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Bears 45Steelers 32
  • Options
    Well I am out of this but will pick for fun Jets - 45 Packers - 35
  • Options
    Steelers - 37pts
    GB - 33pts

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Bears 51
    Steelers 38
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Packers 54
    Steelers 43
  • Options
    Packers 45
    Steelers 45
  • Options
    Looks like Oz still needs to get his picks in... and Poker Slob, assuming he is still in...
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Packers 37
    Jets 42

F*$# the Steelers! LOL
  • Options
    GO BEARS!!!!