Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Looking for a few sticks----please help

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Hey Guys,

With the holidays now settled, I have a few minutes to thin---and a short list of cigars I have not yet tried and am really looking to. Any help with these and I would be very greatful----I have lots to trade, so just hit me with a PM and what you may be looking for or I can tell you what I have

Looking for(all maduros when available): PLEASE take a look at my bio to see favorites and also, Kristoff Sumatra, Hammer and Sickle, Padron Family Reserve, Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial, Room 101, anything Viaje=----------Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I really wish I could help but your wanting to try list looks almost exactly like mine.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    + 1 but i have had a few of those and one of a couple of those i am not willing to part with wish i had more!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Vulchor:
    Hey Guys,

With the holidays now settled, I have a few minutes to thin---and a short list of cigars I have not yet tried and am really looking to. Any help with these and I would be very greatful----I have lots to trade, so just hit me with a PM and what you may be looking for or I can tell you what I have

Looking for(all maduros when available): 262 Paradigm, Kristoff Sumatra, Hammer and Sickle, Padron Family Reserve, Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial, Room 101, anything Viaje=----------Thanks for any help.
    I'm going to my B&M today and I'll see if any of these are there... I had one of the Camacho Room 101's in the mystery stick game... loved it... I'll let you know what I find!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys....for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLLLLLLLL, j/k

Looks like a few of us have good taste in stuff we're looking for huh?
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    your welcome! LOL
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    PM sent