Home Non Cigar Related

Double Root Canal!

I just got a double root canal at the dentist yesterday.It was a 2 hour ordeal...Drilling, pain, drillin,pain,drillin ,AGONY!.So last night i start munchin on some farging chips and the damn resin composite popped off exposing one of the root canals.I s#$t you not fellas i can take it off and put it back on like a denture.No pain just normal soreness but, the dentist said nothing sticky he didnt say anything about chips.You think I should be charged to fix it or should I demand it fixed for free? help?

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    FIX THAT $H!T FOR FREE!!!! I had a huge "thing" with a dental ofice last year, to the point I went in there and made a scene in the lobby. Finally, got in touch with the main offce (one of these big dental crop. deals) and ended up getting a handwritten letter from some big whig and a complete waiving of my bill, as well as money back from what I paid for the procedure to begin with. If you followed whatever rules were in place and that happened....THEIR fault, HORSE$H!T.......sorry, still hits a "nerve" with me if you pardon the pun.
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    If you're certain that you followed all his post-op instructions I would insist he fix it for free.
  • couple of years ago i had all 4 wisdom teeth out plus a impacted double too. put me to sleep for it not bad. but the damn dentist split my lower lip so bad that had to have stitches in it. guess he did it while prying them out. the cut hurt worse than the teeth. lots of good pain meds tho. but went to work that night. i was a district manager for a newspaper so no nite off. worse thing was no cigars for a couple weeks.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    mfotis:
    If you're certain that you followed all his post-op instructions I would insist he fix it for free.
    This. Dentists, and even oral surgeons are some of the biggest scammers in medicine.