Home General Discussion

Just Ordered today's DD

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Anyone else jump on these MoW Ruinations??

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Posts: 294
    Not this time around. I did jump on the 5 Vegas Classic Robustos they had a few days back though.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Fighting against the urge Krieg-----may have to give in.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    fighting Lol
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Krieg:
    I actually just grabbed a box of these for a SCREAMIN price... just waiting on them to arrive at my door... it was a bit of a reach because I haven't had the 6x60 yet, but I'm sure i'll love it...
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Loses alot of its power in this vitola....I've gone through 20 of them, I like them but the Robusto No. 1 and belicoso are definately more to my liking...
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Krieg, I remember the time when you weren't impressed at all with the Ruination, until Alex sent you a 5-pack to reconsider. Looks like Alex made a good move.
  • absolutjerabsolutjer Posts: 120
    Krieg:
    I grabbed it, I have not tried these yet so looking forward to them.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Trying not to. Thank God I have 2 other boxes on the way, gives me something to tell myself.
  • MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    I'm in and the Padilla Miami box deal today.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    absolutjer:
    Krieg:
    still got a few from the last box I got. Good deal though. Hoping these will be a box deal one of these days.
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    I'm on the fence, I've never tried them. Would like to hear more opinions from the folks who have.
    mfotis:
    I'm on the fence, I've never tried them. Would like to hear more opinions from the folks who have.
    BUY THEM !!! How's that? :)
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    mfotis:
    BUY THEM !!! How's that? :)
    Yep. Also, it's a rich and powerful smoke. If you like full-bodied cigars, then you should give this one a try.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    absolutjer:
    Krieg:
    still got a few from the last box I got. Good deal though. Hoping these will be a box deal one of these days.
    I just finished up one box, though I have another full one left. I might have to get another couple of boxes. I'm thinking of putting one big order in near the spring.
  • ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    i got them
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    sightunseen:
    Krieg, I remember the time when you weren't impressed at all with the Ruination, until Alex sent you a 5-pack to reconsider. Looks like Alex made a good move.
    yeah, i was actually thinking about that when i typed up my post. I still have a couple of those that he sent me. They are aging nicely.

"Long ashes my friends."

I didn't notice they were 6x60! lol...oh well, definitely still want them...i just think the 6x60 is more of a fad right now than anything.

"Long ashes my friends."

• mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Well, peer pressure: 1, Me: 0
    Krieg:
    I didn't notice they were 6x60! lol...oh well, definitely still want them...i just think the 6x60 is more of a fad right now than anything.
    The gauge is big alright, but this like the Oliva V is spectacular in this vitola. I'm betting you will love these bro'.
    laker1963:
    Krieg:
    The gauge is big alright, but this like the Oliva V is spectacular in this vitola. I'm betting you will love these bro'.
    Sweet, can't wait to try one...I usually don't go for the big ring guages...so far the only 60 I've had was a Patel Bros...it wasn't bad..just big! lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    I was tempted...but I'm still unsure of the Ruinations...still say the Original and Virtue are better...