Home Non Cigar Related

Comments

• Options
    One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Saw this last week. Bad decision making by all parties involved, but htf do you give probation for a second degree murder conviction?
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Not saying what Clements did was right, but I don't blame him and I don't feel sorry for the 23 year old. Punch a 69 year old ex-Marine in the face and see what happens.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    There are no "Ex-Marines"! Only those no longer on active duty! Semper Fi!
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    MrGreenMachine:
    haha it's funny reading this. I have two brothers in, and I'm in the Army. I have to deal with them telling me how much better it is, and how they are real men and the Army is just a bunch of wussies haha. Then I pull out my awards sheet and deployment records and they shut the f@ck up!
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    JCizzle:
    Not saying what Clements did was right, but I don't blame him and I don't feel sorry for the 23 year old. Punch a 69 year old ex-Marine in the face and see what happens.
    You punch anyone who retired out of the service, especially someone that saw some action in 'nam and you are lucky if the police ever find your body... Not saying this was right, but I can see how it happened this way.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    MrGreenMachine:
    haha it's funny reading this. I have two brothers in, and I'm in the Army. I have to deal with them telling me how much better it is, and how they are real men and the Army is just a bunch of wussies haha. Then I pull out my awards sheet and deployment records and they shut the f@ck up!
    I was in the Air Force and heard all the same stuff lol. I would just say "I get paid the same as you." lol
    Light 'em up.