Home General Discussion
Options

B&M house blends

LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
I visited a B&M here in the Burgh I'd never been to and they had an exclusive cigar they said AF blends for them. They looked like they came from somebody's *** (cello was quite yellow), but the owner said they're excellent. He sold em for a buck so I figured it was worth a try. Not having visit many B&Ms, I was curious if most have house blends, do they typically come from big names like AF, in your estimation have they been good, etc.?

I know Doody Pants likes the house blends from his local shop, but was curious about others.

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Luko:
    I visited a B&M here in the Burgh I'd never been to and they had an exclusive cigar they said AF blends for them. They looked like they came from somebody's *** (cello was quite yellow), but the owner said they're excellent. He sold em for a buck so I figured it was worth a try. Not having visit many B&Ms, I was curious if most have house blends, do they typically come from big names like AF, in your estimation have they been good, etc.?

I know Doody Pants likes the house blends from his local shop, but was curious about others.
    Hell, fo a buck give 'em a try, and decide.. But I don't think he can get a Fuentes product at such a price that he can sell them for a dollar. Even the lowest priced Fuentes curly heads sell for about double that.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    I don't think these bad boys started out for a buck. They look like they've been sitting around since Churchill left office. He's got a bunch of smokes he sells for a buck. Like if there's one or two left in a box (even from a good box), he doesn't like it taking up space so he'll grab em and stick em aside and then, eventually, they find their way to this bargain bin.