Home Ratings & Reviews

CUBAN BULLET

Ive never heard of this cigar before.When i went to the B&M to go browsing i seen it calling out to me.So i say to myself lets give it a shot.It was the most mild cigar on earth it wasnt gross it was just unlike anything ive ever smoked i couldnt beleive smoke was coming out of my mouth it was like smoking air.Have any of you ever tried one? what was your thoughts on it? wheres the flavor mannnnnn!!!!! Im sure there are really not many newbies readin this if there is dont buy this stick unless you like *** lol.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'm not sure what your experience was like exactly, but I was given a Cuban Bullet maduro by a Perdomo rep and while it wasn't the best cigar in the world, it was good for a budget stick I thought. And mine was at least medium bodied and full flavored.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    The Cuban Bullet is a budget smoke made with left over tobacco from Perdomo's other higher end sticks. Lots of brands do this. They have to use all this tobacco they buy. Waste not, want not. Sometimes they're crap like the Bullet and the Cargo from RP. Other times you get some decent smokes, like Flor de Oliva or Ambos Mundos.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..