Home Ratings & Reviews

diesel unlimited

Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
these are awesome, had my second last night, its right up there with the MoW at the top of my favorites list.

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    +1. I don't usually go for the fuller cigars, but I'm really digging the d6 and looking to get my hands on the d7 to try out. The High Octane Sampler was my introduction to any kind of Diesel, and I gravitated towards the Unlimited
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    sol1821:
    these are awesome, had my second last night, its right up there with the MoW at the top of my favorites list.
    Yup
  • bripperbripper Posts: 74 ✭✭
    You are so right -- awesome. Diesel Unlimited has a smooth draw, consistent zest and a pulverizing punch. My only complaint is that a few wrappers were marred by long, prominent veins. Just ordered another box of D5s. Becoming my daily wintertime smoke in the rain.
  • ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    agreed, i let my friend have one and now he is hooked on cigars, i had one with him and had to buy a box.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    bought a box of these from The Beard few weeks back, gonna age half of them...they should turn out nicely...

"Long ashes my friends."

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Krieg:
    bought a box of these from The Beard few weeks back, gonna age half of them...they should turn out nicely...
    I have a box of the D5's, but I know that I will not be keeping many(any) of these to age, because the box is already open, lol. I'm thinking on buying two more boxes the next time these come on a sale. One to smoke and the other to age in the box.
    I have more cigars then I do self control :)
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Krieg:
    I have a box of the D5's, but I know that I will not be keeping many(any) of these to age, because the box is already open, lol. I'm thinking on buying two more boxes the next time these come on a sale. One to smoke and the other to age in the box.
    I have more cigars then I do self control :)
    Half way through a box of d5's...had one last night-LOVE this stick! Looking forward to trying the other vitola's.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I've still yet to give these a try. I love the rest of the Diesel line, so I'm sure I'd love this one, too.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    These are in my top 5 rotation, at the moment. Had one the other night. It was a corona size. I was lucky enough to score a couple. I hope they become available in that size for sale soon. It was perfect. I still like the robusto size a lot.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    lilwing88:
    These are in my top 5 rotation, at the moment. Had one the other night. It was a corona size. I was lucky enough to score a couple. I hope they become available in that size for sale soon. It was perfect. I still like the robusto size a lot.
    Corona?! How? Where? When? Who?
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    yes I totally agree, I bought a box of dx's, and saw that they are still on sale...ordered another box
    SmokySuit:
    lilwing88:
    I'll never tell....... LOL!

J/K.... I herfed with Alex from Ccom and he hooked me up with some from his personal stash. I'm assuming he got them from the factory or from AJ himself. I don't ask questions, I just graciously smoke whatever he gives me! LOL!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    SmokySuit:
    lilwing88:

J/K.... I herfed with Alex from Ccom and he hooked me up with some from his personal stash. I'm assuming he got them from the factory or from AJ himself. I don't ask questions, I just graciously smoke whatever he gives me! LOL!
    Nice...so how did u manage to herf with The Alex?

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg:
    lilwing88:
    SmokySuit:
    lilwing88:

Nice...so how did u manage to herf with The Alex?
    He lives in my area and invited me out last week. Great guy to herf with. We actually talked very little about cigars and mostly about hunting, fishing, shooting, politics, etc.....
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'm on board with this smoke now. I had my first last night and I believe this is the best thing I've had from AJ.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like all of the diesel line I went ahead and ordered the diesel high octane sampler.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    can't get enough of these... I had one yesterday when I was "cleaning the garage" one of my favorites for sure
  • MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    robbyras:
    can't get enough of these... I had one yesterday when I was "cleaning the garage" one of my favorites for sure
    Agreed!! smoke another 2 night ago and as alway, I really enjoy them. I had a RP Degade yeaterday, that was a very nice stick too.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    robbyras:

Laughed my ass off, I thought I was the only one that did this
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Try having one when you're "cleaning the house." =D
    Light 'em up.
    JCizzle:
    robbyras:
    Try having one when you're "cleaning the house." =D
    well... I can smoke in my office (separate building in the back yard) and in the garage... that's enough for me... I'm pretty sure that smoking in the house would get me killed... I have a pretty good set up, don't want to push my luck...
    letsgowithbob:
    robbyras:

Laughed my ass off, I thought I was the only one that did this
    yep, when ever it's raining, i clean that bad boy out... move some boxes around... find a new place for my bike... yada yada yada
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    These jumped right up near the top of my list, too. They are just incredible. I smoked two dx's over the last few weeks and I was blown away by how smooth and complex they are.

The real surprise for me, though, was that they didn't overwhelm me. I'm actually fairly sensitive to strong cigars, but this one didn't leave me feeling hung over.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Ok, had one last night and boy did it knock me on my taint. It was a damn good smoke, it was just very powerful. I laid down higher than a kite afterwards and next thing I know I was passed out in the fetal position, sucking my thumb and drooling all over myself.
    Light 'em up.
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    do you have a spare?
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    make that two? Lol. Have yet to try this diesel line. Love the UHC but trying to talk my buddy into splitting a box....so far he as resisted...but still working on him. MUAHAHAHAAAA
  • I must say these are quite good. tried one for the first time about a week ago, just ordered more.
  • Great stick, had the d6. It is a little less potent then the MOW sticks and the ligero wrapper adds great flavor and punch. The quality and construction are amazing for the price.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    I am a big fan of the Diesel and the Unlimited both...of the two probably the Unlimited. Same with the MOW and Ruination...love them as well. Anyone tried the 5 Vegas AAA? Also potent but tasty.