Home Non Cigar Related
Options

ARE YOU SITTING DOWN?!?!?!

undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
I'm sitting on the couch after taking the X-Mas decorations down getting ready for some football, and my wife from upstairs yell, "are you sitting down?" Immediately, I knew. We have two wonderful daughters, 5 and 2, and about two months ago agreed that we were done. Well, guess what? Kid #3 coming sometime around September!! I'll be sure to do some type of contest. I'm still shaking!!

Comments

• Options
    ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Awesome man, congrats!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    NICE!!!! CONGRATS BROTHER!!!
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    congrats man, our first one is due in april. I have no idea how i would handle three.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Congrats man! What you going to smoke to celebrate??
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Congrats, bro! I'm jealous. I have 2 kids and would love a third, but I'm just too chicken sh*t!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    gripnrip:
    Congrats man! What you going to smoke to celebrate??
    Well, in a trade a couple weeks ago, acsamples gifted me an Opus X so I know what I'm going to have once the baby comes (Thanks again!!). As for my first smoke to celebrate? I have a couple Decades resting that I've never tried before. I may pull one of those out.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Congrats!! That's awesome!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats one the newest addition to the family, that's awesome brother.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Congratulations man thats great !
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Congratulations! Tonights cigar is in celebration of your family's new addition.
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Congrats
  • Options
    Congrats man!!! Celebration stick time!!!!
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations! Perhaps more sitting down, rather than 'ahhhhhhmm' might have kept it at 2. Perhaps that december cold required some cuddling. Sounds like an exciting time for you, so enjoy the experience!
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    man that's awesome. congratulations
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Congrats to you and your family!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations brother!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    congrats I just had my second in august.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    congrats buddy! :)
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Congrats
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    congrats bro... my wife told last friday we are expecting in september also. its our first.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congratulations. Two more after this and you have a basketball team :-)

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. Only need 2 more to pass me up.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Congrats!
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Congrats bro
  • Options
    vegassparky:
    congrats bro... my wife told last friday we are expecting in september also. its our first.
    Congrats to you too Vegas. Also, thank you to everyone for the kind words. I think the thing that's hitting me the hardest will be having a family of 5. That means when we go to Disney World, someone will have to sit by themself on a ride and get thrown up on by a stranger, and it's always the dad!! Damn!! haha
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    undulac:
    I'm sitting on the couch after taking the X-Mas decorations down getting ready for some football, and my wife from upstairs yell, "are you sitting down?" Immediately, I knew. We have two wonderful daughters, 5 and 2, and about two months ago agreed that we were done. Well, guess what? Kid #3 coming sometime around September!! I'll be sure to do some type of contest. I'm still shaking!!

WOW ! Congrats! Dont you know what Causes that! LOL
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    undulac:

WOW ! Congrats! Dont you know what Causes that! LOL
    Yeah, a designated driver and my wife's company x-mas party. It happened in 07 and now again in 10. My 2 year old's b-day and the baby's due date are only two days apart. Wooops! Tis the season to be ****!