Home General Discussion

Crap Cigar - They smoke the *** so you don't have to

xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
Just found this website: http://crapcigar.com/

I always wondered about some of the $0.80 cigars and what the tasted like, and now I know it was a good decision to leave it up to someone else to review them.

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    This is awesome! lmao!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I like this site. It's pretty good.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    This site is cool.

• NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    wow i give these guys props! lol
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Bumping this back up after the bot attack
  • Very funny stuff. Love it.
  • Thanks guys I appreciate the comments. I'm the creator and author of crapcigar.com along with a few other guys. We love doing the reviews even though some of the stuff we smoke is pretty bad. ;)

Keep watching and we'll keep reviewing. If you have any requests let us know, and if you'd like to donate some crappy cigars to our ashtrays that works too! Thanks again for watching.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    HAHAHA. Thompson's house blends got on the Shitiest *** list twice.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Nice to see they some cigars under a certain price range...... And they have some really good reviews on some super deals that I've picked up.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    lol, this place rules. Man I couldn't do that.
  • DynaguyDynaguy Posts: 51
    Effin Awesome!! I totally agree with the Nica Libre review by the way. I'll be checking in often. Wonder if these guys will accept suggestions? Thanks Long Ashes.
  • long_ashes:
    Thanks guys I appreciate the comments. I'm the creator and author of crapcigar.com along with a few other guys. We love doing the reviews even though some of the stuff we smoke is pretty bad. ;) Keep watching and we'll keep reviewing. If you have any requests let us know, and if you'd like to donate some crappy cigars to our ashtrays that works too! Thanks again for watching.
    Great site bro.. Keep it up!!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Great site, I found myself laughing through some of them and I have smoked some of them too.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Watching a couple of the videos, this site is going to be one of my favorites. So funny. The #30s Makers Choice review is priceless!
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    "The aroma of the cigar has hints of ass and grass (no joke) and the foot of the cigar literally smells like a foot." I'm rolling over here. =D
    Light 'em up.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    JCizzle:
    "The aroma of the cigar has hints of ass and grass (no joke) and the foot of the cigar literally smells like a foot." I'm rolling over here. =D
    From the Green Label Thompson he reviews:

"The cigar continued to suck toward the middle, but at least I can say that it is a complex cigar of multiple flavors. It went from ****, to cedar and ass, and finalized on to a cardboard and ass combination. This cigar is definitely toothbrush worthy because the taste will stay with you until you die if not properly rinsed."
    TatuajeVI:
    JCizzle:
    From the Green Label Thompson he reviews:

"The cigar continued to suck toward the middle, but at least I can say that it is a complex cigar of multiple flavors. It went from ****, to cedar and ass, and finalized on to a cardboard and ass combination. This cigar is definitely toothbrush worthy because the taste will stay with you until you die if not properly rinsed."
    LMAO that is good. I have a lot of catching up to do on this site.
    Light 'em up.
    This reminds of of the Angry Video Game Nerd except with cigars.
    Light 'em up.
  • Hilarious....
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    when i get time im gunna plow through that entire site.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    WOW! just watched his newest review of the cuban primeros... apparently he and I had different experiences.
    I feel bad for the dude.