Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Contest winnings

I won the New Years contest winnings and its a pretty big bag o sticks.

IMG00006-20110110-1803

Very nice selection but the one that sticks out the most right now is the tiny one on the bottom thats a RP 1990 simply because it might be a good winter smoke. Pretty excited! This package has a bunch of my favs like the sol and the 601 and a few that I have never had.

Thanks a bunch KingJK729!!!!!!

Comments

• GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Oh, and this bomb made my wife make a comment about all the cigars I have been getting lately. She thinks I need to cool it or smoke more, shouldn't be a problem!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Has Happy New Year written all over it! Dang nice.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Nice hit. What's the stick next to the GH Vintage 2002? (to the left, not the right)
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    docbp87:
    Nice hit. What's the stick next to the GH Vintage 2002? (to the left, not the right)
    Not really sure. I cant recall what it was called but I remember looking at it thinking that I had never seen it before. Maybe King will say
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    If my memory serves me correct it is a Piloto Cubano ..... I picked up a handful of them and they are a mild creamy stick ... nothing to complex good construction and have yet to have any burn issues . I had one about a year and a half ago that was sent to me and really enjoyed it ... then i bought 10 for twelve bucks .... To be honest I've had worst sticks that I have spent 4-7 bucks on. Hope this helps guys. Also the little guy on the bottom As you stated is a RP1990 Second in mini belisco ...... got a ridiculous deal on them and they are my wifes favorite smoke ..... I think I paid just about 2 bucks a stick. I personally love them as well.