Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Blue Label B2

bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
Anyone have anything to say about these? They seem like the most inexpensive smoke out there, $40 for a mazo of 30 robustos (5x52). That's pretty dang sweet, if they're good.

Comments

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I've been really curious about them. I like the normal blue labels quite a bit. I keep hoping they pop up in a DD sometime.
  • Options
    Is the B2 just a factory 2nd of the Blue Label? or a completely different blend?
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very mellow. Nice flavor, but not much kick. I liked the bundle I got, but will probably look elsewhere. They'd be really good for introducing people to cigars, though, a safe bet to get someone started without overwhelming them.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    I ike the 6x60 and have gone thru a couple of mazzos in the last year. I think the taste and the price point on the 6x60 is hard to beat.