Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Invisible Bomb

I just fired off a bomb to a very unexpecting target. Cant wait till it hits, hopefully its the right guy...

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    is it for bolinseo? that guy is pretty awesome
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    i think hes the most active member this year.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Awesome. Bolingseo for the win
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    He won't PM me his address, ohwell.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    is it for bolinseo? that guy is pretty awesome
    LOL!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    dennisking:
    Awesome. Bolingseo for the win
    LOL
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM went my mailbox! Jesus Brian, what did I do to deserve this! A Casa Magna, 5 Vegas classic, Mac 1997, Fonseca, Partagas limited, Cohiba.......... and a stradivarius! Im blown away my friend! Thank you!
  • Options
    Ha, well thats not the invisible bomb, you simply won my 1000 post contest.
  • Options
    For my secret victim I needed to first figure out his name which was a challenge since he uses a nickname. Once I had his name I needed to dig through all his old posts (+500) and figure out what town he lives in. Once I found that out I was able to get an address on the internet but since no one has ever sent him something to my knowledge I am not 100% sure its the right guy... Either way someone is going to be happy I think.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! I won something! Well thanks buddy! Guess I need to read old posts more often;)
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goldy:
    For my secret victim I needed to first figure out his name which was a challenge since he uses a nickname. Once I had his name I needed to dig through all his old posts (+500) and figure out what town he lives in. Once I found that out I was able to get an address on the internet but since no one has ever sent him something to my knowledge I am not 100% sure its the right guy... Either way someone is going to be happy I think.

You are RIGHT, Goldy. I don't know whether I'm the secret 'bombee' but I'm exceedingly happy. I mean, what an absolutely wonderful thing to do! Thank you, thank you. The bomb arrived yesterday and I was blown away - but then, that's what bombs do, isn't it?

And the selection is wonderful as well. With one or two exceptions they're all sticks I've wanted to try but haven't for one reason or another. I do have one question, though. One of the sticks - a delicious looking torp - hasn't any band on it. What might that one be, do you suppose?

You're a generous guy, Brian, and I thank you very, very much.

Marty

• Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    jlmarta:
    Goldy:

You are RIGHT, Goldy. I don't know whether I'm the secret 'bombee' but I'm exceedingly happy. I mean, what an absolutely wonderful thing to do! Thank you, thank you. The bomb arrived yesterday and I was blown away - but then, that's what bombs do, isn't it?

And the selection is wonderful as well. With one or two exceptions they're all sticks I've wanted to try but haven't for one reason or another. I do have one question, though. One of the sticks - a delicious looking torp - hasn't any band on it. What might that one be, do you suppose?

Marty

lets see some pics of the destruction
  • Options
    sol1821:
    jlmarta:
    Goldy:

Marty

lets see some pics of the destruction

Okay. Here ya go:

The mystery stick is on the right.

Marty

• Options
    You are a pretty hard guy to get information on. However, after reading a few hundred of your past posts I got the sense that you like RP, Gurkhas, and tabecs. The mystery stick is a RP fusion second which I think is actually pretty good. Enjoy!
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM went my mailbox! Jesus Brian, what did I do to deserve this! A Casa Magna, 5 Vegas classic, Mac 1997, Fonseca, Partagas limited, Cohiba.......... and a stradivarius! Im blown away my friend! Thank you!
    Well I am retarted. Fourtotheflush won the contest but I sent the package to the only other guy on my mailing list with a F name. Enjoy your victory by association.
  • Options
    Goldy:
    You are a pretty hard guy to get information on. However, after reading a few hundred of your past posts I got the sense that you like RP, Gurkhas, and tabecs. The mystery stick is a RP fusion second which I think is actually pretty good. Enjoy!

Damn!! Not only are you generous, you must also have an over-abundance of fortitude to have read all those posts. I'm confident that I have a reputation as probably the most boring of posters to the forum. My hat's off to you, my friend.

And, yes, I like the Fusion quite well, maybe second only to the Edge Lite. Thanks again,

Marty

• Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Goldy:
    firetruckguy:
    Well I am retarted. Fourtotheflush won the contest but I sent the package to the only other guy on my mailing list with a F name. Enjoy your victory by association.
    Huh, what, How the heck did I win?