Home General Discussion

OMG WEEKEND BLITZ!!!!

Comments

• ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    I want in!

Anyone still looking to get rid of 5?
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Hmm I can't resist any longer, gunna have to pull the trigger here.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Hey Goldy, I gotta back out - with all the excitement here, I bit on a box for myself.

If anyone else is interested, they can take my place and peel off 5 from Goldy
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I'd love to do a split
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    It's like freakin shark week and theres chum in the water, those do look tasty, I love both LHC's. Thinking about it (music from Jaws wafts through my head)
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    I'd love to do a split
    wanna split?
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    oops :-)
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    firetruckguy:
    If anyone else has a 5'r they want to split away, let me know :)
    PM Sent

Back at you, thanks!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Hayblet:
    I'd love to do a split
    wanna split?
    yeah dude shoot me and PM and we can work out details
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get what the big deal is?!
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I have a 5 pack avaiable if anyone wants. PM me
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    I am not a huge barberpole fan but this one was very enjoyable. The filler and binder blend is the same as both the LHC blends so this two wrapper combo actually has a nice flavor.
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Goldy:
    I have a 5 pack avaiable if anyone wants. PM me
    PM sent.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    I am not a huge barberpole fan but this one was very enjoyable. The filler and binder blend is the same as both the LHC blends so this two wrapper combo actually has a nice flavor.
    Thanks for the info
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    The Oscuro is one of my top fives, so I feel safe giving these a try.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    I recall a post about barberpole cigars where you mentioned this one, I'm excited to finally see it. If anyone can restore my faith in a barberpole being anything but gimmick, AJ is that man. Monday can't come soon enough, I want to try one ASAP.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I'd love to try these, but to be honest, I can't imagine getting much from the natural wrapper. I feel like the PA Broadleaf is such a strong, dark flavorful leaf, that it would totally overwhelm anything you would get from the other.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    docbp87:
    I'd love to try these, but to be honest, I can't imagine getting much from the natural wrapper. I feel like the PA Broadleaf is such a strong, dark flavorful leaf, that it would totally overwhelm anything you would get from the other.
    I think the sumatra leaf for this particular cigar has a certain quality to it that would fit the PA nicely... that earthy creaminess.
    I can't wait.

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ordered mine yesterday, but with the holiday today, I probably wont get them until Wednesday. Cant wait!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Got mine in today. Can't wait to try them. Gonna let them rest for a week or two......
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    I was looking forward to getting mine today, come to find out the mail doesn't get delivered today. So looks like tomorrow. Still can't wait to try one, and the added anticipation will make it even sweeter.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Had to bite on these. Shane and I are doing a split, man I can't wait to light one of these up!
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Mine will be here tomorrow.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    zoom6zoom:
    Mine will be here tomorrow.
    So will mine brother, pretty excited about these! When it warms up and we can get a herf going outside somewhere, since we can't bring sticks to Saylors, we should all do a group smoke of these!!!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    So did anyone who ordered them get them and try them yet? Reviews please!!!
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    I was just about to post the same question. So +1.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Russ55:
    Sandman1am:
    I was just about to post the same question. So +1.
    LOL great minds...... I've got to wait a few until Evan can send out mine but I'm in no rush as I have a few hundered others I can smoke 1st.
  • minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    I got mine yesterday, but haven't had a chance to try one yet. They look great though.

Phil, Jim and Keith, check your inbox.
    I did try one, but it was really fresh and squishy from the long, warm weekend in a warehouse. So basically it was ok but I'm not judging the cigar based on that sample...I'll wait a few weeks and try it with more rest.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Got mine yesterday. Going to smoke one this weekend. They smell freaking awesome.