Home General Discussion

Quick MOW Ruination Question

I have a quick MOW Ruination question. Today I got an order of cigars that contained a sampler with a MOW Ruination in it. Instead of having the normal Ruination band that says Ruination on it, it had the MOW Original band on in with a foot band. Does this mean it's an older cigar or does the torp size always come banded like that? I was just curious as to when then bands changed. Thanks

Comments

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    The newer cigars have the word "ruination" on the label...you got one that has some age on it ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I can't remember exactly when the bands changed, early summer 2010???

Edit: I just looked up my first MOW Ruination order that had the new band and it was 4/26/10 so the old band is older than that. Pretty sweet!
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry to inform you that your order is defective. I will do the right thing for my fellow BOTL and offer to exchange yours for the ones in my box. PM me :-)
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    PM replied
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    Thanks for the info fellas!!!!!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Krieg:
    The newer cigars have the word "ruination" on the label...you got one that has some age on it ;)
    LUCKY!
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    This happened to me a few months back also. I thought i had got the wrong stick so i called CCOM to look into this further. The explanation i got was that they had run out of Ruination bands and used these bands in the mean time. Not sure if that is the case or not.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    The footed sticks were the original packaging. Spark it!