Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I Got Suckered (Again!!!)

I pulled into the garage, get my kids into the house, and went out to the mail box. Everything was normal. I opened the mail box and don't have to tell you the rest. . . . . . well I will, there was mail in it. While walking back up the driveway I was scanning the paper and out of the corner of my eye, BOOM! I go down.

After I came to, I went inside to open the box. In it was a. . .

Rocky Patel Edge
Ccom Sungrown
Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Maduro
Diesel Unlimited
Romeo & Julieta 1875
MOW Ruination
Padilla Miami

I called the cops and accused the wrong man. I was expecting a PIF from Dimondog but that was only a couple days ago and it has to cross the boarder but I thought Damn! that was fast. So I PM'd him a thank you for the PIF. Shortly after, he let me know that his package is still on it's way and that this didn't come from him.

There was no note or anything. I went out to the garbage can to get the FedEx box and look for a note. Nothing. All I know is that this came came from a woman's name somewhere in Florida. Which means some guy here is hiding behind his woman after a cheap shot.

To whomever it was, thank you. I can only hope that I can find out who you are and return the favor.

Comments

• Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I can honestly say that THAT one wasn't from me.........

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    lilwing88:
    I can honestly say that THAT one wasn't from me.........

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    With that evil laugh, I don't know how to take it? haha
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    nice bomb! wonder who it was...

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Hmmmm....

Could this be Goldy's "Invisible Bomb"?
  • Options
    doromath:
    Hmmmm....

I have no clue. Is he from Florida? Heck, I'm not even positive it came from Florida. That was the only state on the package other than Ohio.
  • Options
    I walk in after work and my wife said, "You got bombed or whatever."

Who was it this time? None other than the king of bombs/games, the Sniper himself. Was it one stick? No. Two? No. Five? No. Mr. Sniper sent 20!! That right, he sent me a complete, unopened package of double happiness!! Who does this?!?! The best, that's who. All I can say is that when you least expect it, BAM!

Now for the part that makes me upset. You sent me DOUBLE happiness. If you jinxed me and I have twins coming, you will pay. LOL!! Actually, I'll just bomb you with two cigars and a baby.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Congrats mate, one hell of a bomb!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    undulac:

a complete, unopened package of double happiness!!

Damn, I should have thought of that, oops, I mean that is a great idea. Way to go Glen. Nothing sent from here, nothing to receive, keep going on your merry way.............
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    undulac:
    Now for the part that makes me upset. You sent me DOUBLE happiness. If you jinxed me and I have twins coming, you will pay. LOL!! Actually, I'll just bomb you with two cigars and a baby.
    LMAO! Nice haul brother!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    wasn't me
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    doromath:
    Hmmmm....

Nope, but mine should land somewhere tomorrow.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    undulac:

Who was it this time? None other than the king of bombs/games, the Sniper himself. Was it one stick? No. Two? No. Five? No. Mr. Sniper sent 20!! That right, he sent me a complete, unopened package of double happiness!! Who does this?!?! The best, that's who. All I can say is that when you least expect it, BAM!

Your wife said "You got bombed - or whatever"???

Whatever?

WHATEVER?!?!?

I KEEEEEEEEEL HER!!!!!

AFTER she bears your offspring! LOL

No curse of twins here brother - was just double happy to hear you were brave enough to do this again! This crazy world of ours needs all the good people (read: NOTRE DAME FANS!) it can get, and with you (and your WHATEVER-tossing wife!) as parents Im sure your children will grow up to be some of the best.

Congratulations my friend!

• Options
    Okay, this is getting ridiculous. Three more packages today. If I can get the two years old down for a nap soon, I'll post the BORKs along with the reward. If not, it may have to wait until tomorrow. You know who you are and thank you.
  • Options
    MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    I guess we can let the cat out of the bag now..

This has all the making of Rob (Robbryas), who created the thread "lets get organized" in which you obviously did not read. The mass bombing raid/assault was for two reasons. (1) Having the courage to have a third child (God Bless You) and (2) Congratulations.

The 1st bomb raid was from yours truly, Congrats!!

I guess is retribution (towards Robb) will been painful but its still all his fault.

At least you can save some cash for the diapers. :)

• Options
    Thanks Mike! That means there is more to come. How am I going to handle all of these? You guys are too much. The funny thing is, I almost got in this one. I get in a few games here and there but don't get too involved in bombings just because I don't have the best variety of sticks all the time. I find something I like and I buy a lot of them until I get bored with it or I find something new. I was about to reply to this one now that my supply is a little more diversified. The reason I didn't is because I went into my main humi and saw the RH was at 60 and I couldn't get it higher. I didn't want to send out dry sticks. Can you imagine what Rob would have done if I replied? LOL!! Anyways, thank you again. Now I have your addy.

As for you buddies, I would like to thank bandyt09, lilwing88, and Kingjk729 for the packages that came today. GOOD STUFF!!

bandyt09 sent. . .
    Gurkha Park Ave.
    Alec Bradley Tempus*
    Man O War Virtue
    Auora Barrel Aged*
    Gurkah Legend*
    Gran Habano Connie #1*
    5 Vegas Limitada 2008 and
    Alec Bradley Harvest 1997

lilwing88 sent. . .
    Rocky Patel Decade*
    Diesel Unlimited*
    Patel Bros.*
    Cu Avano Intenso and
    Pinar Del Rio Oscuro*

Kingjk729 sent. . .
    Ccom Blue Label
    Fonseca Connie
    Profesor Sila
    5 Vegas Gold Maduro*
    Don Pepin Cuban Classic and
    Rocky Patel 1990* in a size I've never seen/heard of before. 4 x 44 maybe. Can't wait!

Anything with an asterisk is something I've never had before. I'm really looking forward to the Tempus, Unlimited, and Gold Maduro.

Thanks again. Remember, I know have your addy. I'm already thinking of what I'm going to do for you guys (all involved in the bomb). I think I have a good idea. Baby's due in September, so I'll let you forget about this bomb and catch you guys off guard!!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Ha... I was kinda worried that you would pm me to get involved... If you did I was just gonna give youth nak of another BORK on here... Nice work fellas!!! Looks like we did a good job so far... And there I'd more to come!!!
  • Options
    I just finished putting a new mailbox up. I grabbed a beer and a cigar and just sat on the porch looking at what I just assembled, and then. . . BOOM! It exploded again!!!

Three fine gentlemen bombed the hell out of me again!!

Smoke em if you got em
    A Cohiba that I know nothing about as I'm not as experienced as most of you
    Rocky Patel Decade
    Rocky Patel 1992
    Verdadero Organic
    Diesel

NOT SURE WHO THESE ARE FROM!!
    Ashton Cabinet
    G5 Avenger
    Cubano Limitado Fonseca
    Diesel
    Black Pearl Rojo
    RP Edge Lite
    Indian Tabac Maduro
    Diesel Unlimited
    RP Edge Maduro
    Man O War Salomon

RobbyRas (the ring leader himself)
    La Herencia Cubana
    Diesel Unlimited
    La Riqeza
    Black Pearl Rojo
    G2 Turbo
    Romeo Y Julieta 1975
    Diesel
    5 Vegas Cask Strenth

I'm not sure what the hell to do!?!? I'm going to have to take the diaper money and use it for beads because of you guys.

Thank you to all of you and especially Rob for organizing this. Although I may not be able to pay all of you guys back (and I know that is not what this was about), I promise you that I'll pay it forward. I won't forget this.

Thank you again.
  • Options
    MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    LOL> perhaps we should have sent a Humidor. (-_-)
    All the best, enjoy!
  • Options
    wow... who is sending over the extra HUMI?

Congrats on the upcoming addition to the family!

no need for payback... just thought we could get you well stocked for the next year or so... Diapers get expensive!!!
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Lots of diesel, RP and MOW in there...... My kinda bomb!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    nice work guys... that is one hell of a checklist!!!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    nice work guys... that is one hell of a checklist!!!
    Rob, thanks for putting it together. Once again, the fine BORK's here go above and beyond
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    LOL! Getting afraid of the mailbox yet?
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    ljl:
    If he's not yet, he will be soon!!! ;)
  • Options
    Hit again!

This time from ljl. I thought he sent a package the other day because I read the other thread and saw his name and it came from IL but obviously it wasn't. Whomever that package was from, please let me know so I may thank you.

ljl sent. . .
    Camacho Triple Maduro
    5 Vegas Gold Maduro
    Gran Habano Vintage 2002 (bang for your buck my favorite)
    Diesel Shorty (never tried and really looking forward to this)
    Cu Avana Intenso
    and an AB Maxx which is 9.2 x 50 and I think if I light it up now that I may be finished when the baby comes in September. haha!

Thank you kindly!!

Also, as I stated earlier, if you are the gentleman (and I say that loosely - haha) that sent me a package from a few days ago, please let me know. I've never accepted anything other than a speeding ticket without saying thank you and I'd hate to start now.

I also said in another post that it would be impossible to pay all of you guys back but that I would pay it forward as best I could. Well, package one went out today to a well deserving BORK for the same reason you guys hooked me up.

If I finally get my son, I'd like to name him after one of you. So far, lilwing is the winner!! Then again smoke em if you got em is catching up. Now I just have to convince my wife.
  • Options
    undulac:
    If I finally get my son, I'd like to name him after one of you. So far, lilwing is the winner!! Then again smoke em if you got em is catching up. Now I just have to convince my wife.
    HA! awesome... Robert is a strong name though... just sayin...
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I'll tell you who it was if you promise not to retaliate...
  • Options
    Russ55:
    I'll tell you who it was if you promise not to retaliate...
    I can promise it won't be any time soon but in the future? hmmmm
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    ljl:
    If he's not yet, he will be soon!!! ;)
    You were right Tony. Thanks for finally knocking it over. I wonder if the mailman is getting pissed yet from all these boxes?

Sandman1am bombed me with. . .
    Punch Rothchild which appears to be the maduro, maybe double. (Punch is my first love!!)
    Nub Connie
    Padilla Cazadores
    Padilla Miami (which has a label I've never seen before which means this baby has some age on it!)
    Perdomo Champagne
    Macanudo 1968
    and a mystery stick that's about a 6 x 54 that looks great. Hopefully you see this and can let me know what it is!

Just an FYI, because of you guys, I had to cram these in my humi in ways I didn't know cigars could handle. Then boxes kept coming, and coming, and coming. So now I can officially say that my cooler is set up and at a perfect 70 RH.

Thanks to all. This is absolutely crazy.
  • Options
    Also, I'm still looking for the masked man that bombed me on the 18th. I'd like to thank him. All I know is he's from Elk Grove, IL and likes to write with a green Sharpie. I can't put two and two together off of Wayne's list.